Understanding Growing Need of Chatbot Integration

Understanding Growing Need of Chatbot Integration

A Story by Noman
"

What do you understand when you hear the title ‘Chatbot’? A robot that takes out time to chat? Not really! In actuality, a chatbot is a carefully designed artificial intelligence.

"

A chatbot integrated platform helps with the following:

1. Reduced cost of resource management. A lot of the businesses suffer from hiring, training and retaining resources that are subjected to manage customer service. The chatbots with their artificial intelligence carry out exclusive and convincing conversations as humans and help customers make up a decision or be fully aware about the product/service.

2.       Chatbots are replacing mass email marketing services. Due to immense spamming done by brands in sending out unnecessary emails and newsletters, customers have learned to straightaway mark the emails as spam and move on. What people are now interested in is to have actual, real-time conversations with the brand and chatbots help perform those conversations.

3.       Moreover, once known people find it more attractive to converse and interact with chatbots. Moving towards the new age of technology and AI, chatbots have given people the window to engage with new generation of artificial intelligence.

The future of global economic market under the umbrella of Chabot is expected to reach $1.23 billion by the year 2025. Including in 2017, Facebook Messenger support for chatbots hiked to almost a 100k.


© 2020 Noman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on April 29, 2020
Tags: Artificial Intelligence, AI, Chatbot

Author

Noman
Noman

Karachi, islam, Pakistan



About
Representing SI Global is an Asymmetric ICT Solution, System Integrator and blooming Digital Agency in Karachi more..

Writing