How to Take Care of Puppy Ear Health

How to Take Care of Puppy Ear Health

A Story by silar

If the dog's ears begin to smell badly, maybe they are affected by bacterial or parasitic infections. They can hinder the circulation of the blood and prone to harboring bacteria. Many dog suffer from ear inflammation.

 

               

 

If your dog constantly shakes his head of you find the ears have dirt and become red and swollen or even bleeding, you should take him to the veterinarian immediately.

 

When you bathe the dog, you should avoid the water flowing into his ears. Don’t forget to plug some cotton into his ears to prevent the water flow into the ears. Other water games also easy to cause the dog ear effusion, too.

 

You should be very careful when taking care of puppies because they are more vulnerable. Don't casually help the dog cleans the ear since the dog's ears are quite fragile. Owners must be very careful in caring for the clean so it wouldn't have a problem and the smell of dog ears should be inspected regularly.

 

                 

 

Actually puppy wax is not too much, and sometimes produces natural protective effect to the ear. When earwax accumulation is too much, it needs to clean. You just need to wipe his ears with cotton balls a few times.

 

If the dog ear wax accumulates rapidly after the cleaning about a week, you should go to the vet and ask him to check if the dog has ear mites. Healthy ears are clean and no sticky secretions.

 

                  

 

© 2015 silar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 11, 2015
Last Updated on November 11, 2015
Tags: puppy health, ear health

Author

silar
silar

usa, Antarctica



About
People say I am active and lively.I have lots of hobbies. I like basketball very much.I always play basketball with my friends.Because it makes me healthy.I hope I can play in the school team one d.. more..

Writing