"Persecution of a Hallowed Spirit"

"Persecution of a Hallowed Spirit"

A Poem by silentvoice

“Persecution of a Hallowed Spirit”

 

The voices scream from a haunted school...the apparition of your soul taken for a fool on a night of goblins and ghouls your tongue seethes cruel.

 

Though your face reads steady your eyes deceive your words for lies that spill out with the fluidity of a Hurricane tide.

 

Glistening with a warm touch of this place you hide long ago since ice cold your heart has died. Possessed by demons clear is your mind, as pure as your tears cried, for a conscience blackened there is but not a cure to find.

 

Awoken drawing a Siberian breath you cannot bear, the eldritch rustling of air upon an ancient stair, a test to see how you fare, frightened by the excavation of your skeletons for a sinister exposition, indebted Karma embedded unto your name finally coming to fruition.

 

It seems your forbidden dreams (forsaken since your sold soul taken) shine with only Satanic beams, with means to banish thy lips from a child girl thieving a woman’s body to an eternal misunderstanding said am I.

 

The seed in womb perpetually restrained to the conception you illicitly assume. Your ears consumed by the messaged echoed off the walls in the bedroom, seen only just through the plume of smoke inscribed upon tombstone.

 

This moment you have to atone for words unsaid you should have spoke, remember the emotions errantly you evoke and forgive the tears you shield in cloak. Clear your mind of every though to resurrect the pain to lives unwilling you have brought, learn and know their battle by you better fought.

 

Truly a shame forgiveness by God you have no sought yet cheated death, your vary life you have bought though every felony caught committed for trust and happiness you are but poorly fitted, a second chance cited, restricted by murders still un-admitted.

 

Frightened by the excavation of your skeletons for sinister exposition, the indebted Karma embedded unto your name finally coming to fruition.

 

Awoken by drawing a Siberian breath you cannot bear, the eldritch rustling of air upon an ancient stair, a test to see how you fare.

 

The voices of a haunted school...the apparition of your soul taken for a fool on a night of goblins and ghouls your tongue seethes cruel.

 

October 31st, 2012

Tanner Reiss

© 2013 silentvoice


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013
Tags: occult, demons, spirits, self-destruction

Author

silentvoice
silentvoice

Regina , Canada



About
I am 20 years old and live in Canada I enjoy writing, singing, playing video games, hanging with friends and family and volenteering whenever I can. I have been writing for roughly eight years or so a.. more..

Writing