To be continued

To be continued

A Story by Sarah

"How bad is it doc?" Down the hall from me I heard a woman receiving some complicated explanations of a procedure that may have failed. The building was well lit, sanitized, and orderly. The only thing abstract about the place was the out of place sound of children at play in their little waiting area, banging pieces of plastic together, as if it would light a spark and burn down the place. I was at the verniganne hospital on a mission. I was feeling fine, but my company depended on my good health. I was a backup recruiter for the fluxions on Venus, which I suppose I should mention, is a planet of equal, or even greater intelligence than earth. "cheylenovine?" that was my name... I suppose it was my turn. I turned to the nurse. She was short, about 5 feet tall at the most, but what can I say I was a bit tall. I was nearly a foot taller. The nurse at least made her shortness work, all 5 feet of her was slender, and covered in beautiful pale-blue skin with curly draping black hair cascading off of her face and back behind her ear. I, being as tall as I was, had a tanned blue tint to my skin, and short choppy brown hair which I often used as a placeholder for cards, pencils, etcetera. I followed the nurse and studied the halls, the pictures, the offices, scanning the area to find something dear to me. My sanity. I had lost it at the door.

© 2014 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014

Author

Sarah
Sarah

Vancouver, WA



About
I am an artist, however I find myself talentless, my peers tend to argue, so I turn to those whom feel not so nessisary to take my side on said topic. There shal be only honesty please! I enjoy singin.. more..

Writing
my ghost story my ghost story

A Story by Sarah


new findings new findings

A Poem by Sarah