5 Pieces of Furniture That Will Last A Lifetime

5 Pieces of Furniture That Will Last A Lifetime

A Story by Silva Wardrobe Co
"

Purchasing new furniture for your newly remodelled home or if you just moved into a new one, is a great investment that will still be useful after 10-15 years.

"

Purchasing new furniture for your newly remodelled home or if you just moved into a new one, is a great investment that will still be useful after 10-15 years. It could be quite expensive for a one-time buy but you will surely get your money's worth. And even if you move out, leaving your furniture behind would increase the value of your house and property. 


Choosing quality furniture for your home could look like a huge amount of money at first but if you opt to buy a cheaper alternative, it would surely not last for a very long time as every owner would want to. You get better value for your money, comfort is guaranteed, aesthetically pleasing as you need it and all you have to do is take care of it to help keep its quality intact.


And if you're worrying that your furniture might not fit the aesthetic of your future house if you buy everything now, don't stress about it for there are pieces that would be perfect for any setting. 


Compact leather couch

You can never go wrong with a compact leather couch in your living room. If you're just starting, you don't even need a huge sofa set. That's why a compact and the comfortable leather couch is your best choice. It goes well with anything and is easy to clean. Because of its casual, simple, and yet elegant appeal, it can be anchored for a family-friendly lounging space. The specific colour that you should choose is brown for it accentuates any kind of interior and other furniture. Also, leather is a natural material that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. 


Built in wardrobe

Having a built in furniture inside your house might not be a great idea at first but if you are primarily concerned with space-saving, then having one is a great idea. Some common built in furniture that you can have include built in cabinets and drawers for your kitchen area, pantry, or a built in wardrobes Sydney. Since they are built in, you can never bring them if you decide to move out. However, they sure can last for all the years that you will be staying at that house, and will also be of great use to the next occupants. It ultimately increases your property value.  


Well-built dining table 

More than just a place to dine with your family, your dining table can be used for various purposes. It can serve as your computer table, your kids' homework space, a place to host family parties, or just your morning newspaper area while sipping your coffee. A very good quality dining table does not only bring the homey feeling to your house but also enables a great conversation area for you and your visitors. So when choosing one, make sure to pick a sturdy piece that can last for a long time.


Extended headboard 

We ultimately spend most of our time in bed, especially during this time of the stay at home setup. And if you're one to prefer working on their beds instead, a well-extended headboard is what you need. For the record, padded headboards are the best if you enjoy reading in bed. Even if you had to change your bed, it would still be stylish enough to go well with your bed frame. Just make sure to get at least two sizes bigger than your bed. You can also have it upholstered if it's been so long since it was made. 


Persian carpet 

Rather than big rugs, a Persian carpet is one versatile piece of furniture that has the ability to go well with every interior design, especially if you're a vintage-loving person. You can put it in your bedroom, living room, or kitchen and it will still look great. 


The trick about making sure that your furniture will last long is to take care of them as much as you take good care of your appliances and other things inside your house. Make sure that they are constantly cleaned properly to maintain their quality. 

© 2021 Silva Wardrobe Co


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 10, 2021
Last Updated on February 10, 2021
Tags: built in wardrobes Sydney

Author

Silva Wardrobe Co
Silva Wardrobe Co

Prestons, NSW, Australia



About
Expert advice, hand crafted, made-to-measure products and professional installations throughout Sydney. Wide selection of sliding and hinged doors in mirrored, coloured or frosted glass, melamine and .. more..

Writing