[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Dara[DRAMATIC]
"

English class project. We had to write a paragraph about someone we didn't know, based only on their outside. It was fun.

"

You watch her as she smiles like it doesn't hurt. But you know it does. You see through her teeth-only gesture that never reaches those eyes and know that she's in pain. You know she's learning. Pain is our teacher... But she doesn't want to be a student. Yet, she has become one.

So she just keeps smiling, hoping the lies might become truth...

She just flashes her teeth, hoping eventually it will become real...

Will it though? No. And she knows it. You can see it in the dullness of her once-pretty saphire eyes. She brushes her long tawny curls away from a porcelain doll face and drops the facade. The dim lights of the subway illuminate her beauty and amplify the idea that it was once taken for granted. The door opens. She stands up. I'm watching her now and she knows it. So the charade is quickly picked up again in a briliant white lie as she passes by... And she walks away.

Keeps walking...

...Keeps smiling...

...Keeps lying...

© 2009 Dara[DRAMATIC]


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow you are a talented writer keep it up..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2009

Author

Dara[DRAMATIC]
Dara[DRAMATIC]

SomePlaceOrAnother



About
ArtworkIsMyLife. EachPieceIsAFragmentOfMe. EachPieceIsAPortionOfMyHeart. PleaseBeGentle. PleaseHandleWithCare. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Chapter by Dara[DRAMATIC]