Dear Dad

Dear Dad

A Story by sincerlyryan

even though i don't remember you,i love u to death.i wish i had the chance to know you like a lot of people did.some say u were cold hearted some disagree.my mother tells me i wuldnt want to konw u but i would have like to make that decision myself.i always wanted a father that was mine.no one even knows how i cry myself to sleep cringing to the sheets because of the pain.i cry out for you knowing youll never come to me.noing you.i cry because i know ur up in heaven disatisfied with me.the fact that im gay,and mant other things.i want so much to see you.i pray that i dream of your face,still nothin.i long for you,i want you.dad yd u have 2 go.i needed you more than they did up in heaven.they have enough angels,yd they have to take mine.i pray that you love and respect me the same no matter what decisions i make in life.just be in heaven watchin over me.im your only son so i long to make you proud.sometimes i dont show it but i want to be content with the seed that youve sewn.i will always want for you no matter what but i need to know you want me as much as i want you.i wish could like email you from heaven.id tell you all about my day,and travis ofcourse.dad no matter what you did to mom your still my dad so ill always love you,even more than travis.RIP DAD<YOU ARE LOVED!

© 2010 sincerlyryan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

makes me cryy every time i read itt...
lovee you ryannn!

Posted 14 Years Ago


thankyou very much:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. Deeply moving and yet the contradictions seem to imply an uncertainty. It's powerful and clearly from the heart which is necessary in writing poetry.
People like you who share their poetry with us all make the world go around.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 10, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010

Author

sincerlyryan
sincerlyryan

houston, TX



About
im Gay,love to act and dance.very loud and funny.A caring and loving person,very funy and cute.lol.Reaching 4 the SKY more..

Writing