rotting brain and flying mosquitoes

rotting brain and flying mosquitoes

A Story by toenaildirt222
"

it's 12 am and my mind is anywhere but on earth

"

I felt like taking my time writing a story to quench the dying thirst of my brain’s imaginative expression. I have no idea if that even made sense, I really wanted to feel smart writing that. It felt very unclear to me. Or maybe it did make total sense, and I could just be smarter than I’m giving myself credit for. However, I desperately want to restate that, so my brain doesn’t have as much trouble comprehending whether that applies with my feelings.


I deeply desired the heart quenching craving of releasing my most inner, deepest feelings through writing, in order to gain the satisfaction of letting my imagination flow through without any blockages or restraints.


I obviously made this fancy-looking on purpose simply because I like to be extremely dramatic with how I express myself. I don’t think I did a very bad job at all. Whoop woo! (party emoji)


Anyway, the idea of writing a story doesn't sound too bad. It sounds pretty cool, but with school toppling down all over me things get extremely difficult. 

Speaking of school, today I read an article in class about a woman and her son sitting peacefully in their cars until a pile of s**t fell from the sky, leaving their car caked with human feces. Turns out that the s**t was released from an airplane, and the timing happened to be so perfect that they hit a bulls-eye  in the most unexpected place of all. I wonder if this was based off of true events, I'd definitely cackle a little.


I wonder if anyone would come across this. I am conflicted on whether or not I do want people to see this, because  I want to keep this a secret, in order to feel mysterious and reserved, but I am also passionately in love with the validation of my peers. This is very difficult in my s**t brain, I can feel the mosquitoes just flying around my decaying brain. If you look close enough you'll maybe find a rat lurking there somewhere, if you get lucky.


I think this might be enough for tonight, I am currently laying in a very uncomfortable position in my bed at the moment, and my sibling forgot to give me the answers to the English homework that was due yesterday. My back and neck are screaming at me to just lay down comfortably, so I want to finish this ASAP, before they steal my credit card information and take my money. 


Okay NOW I'll be leaving, take care!

-s

© 2022 toenaildirt222


Author's Note

toenaildirt222
i used curse words and i hope i don't get banned or something, i just got here

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on February 10, 2022
Last Updated on February 10, 2022

Author

toenaildirt222
toenaildirt222

clermont, FL



About
for starters, the color cyan/teal makes me hungry. the appearance is very appealing to the human eye. i have black hair due to the impulsive decision i made over the summer to dye my hair. i am also v.. more..

Writing