Lighthouse of Humanity

Lighthouse of Humanity

A Poem by Steve L.
"

This is dedicated to the people who guide you through dark times...

"

Energy is palpable, backlit by the soul…

Healing and growing are cultivated by a vast intellectual watering…

A sense of deep trust permeates throughout…

A rare and unique gift was bestowed upon you…

So others can find their way through ominous storms into tranquil seas.

© 2014 Steve L.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The phrasing of the particular piece gives it even more power than I'm sure you originally intended. The people who guide us through are trying time deserve recognition, indeed. I, myself would not be sitting here today if there would not have been someone there to take my hand. Thank you for sharing this poem. It was very touching and thought provoking.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Steve L.

9 Years Ago

I appreciate it. This poem comes from a deeply personal place.
I love the phrasing and the creative way you expressed such a moving concept... the "lighthouse" in the storms... pretty dang brilliant Steve.. I like seeing this "intellectual" side to your emotional writes... you are quite multifaceted and I have to say, I love all the sides I have seen so far... refreshing and rare... heck yes sir.. you know I am a fan... keep the "intellectual watering" up, because I like reaping the benefits... what a lovely write... stimulated my mind with vivid imagery and tickled with metaphors... love it!! you are pretty darn awesome my friend...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Steve L.

9 Years Ago

Wow!!! I have always loved the different meanings of lighthouses...on one hand, it guides all throug.. read more
AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

I am glad I could bring a smile to your face.. ((hugs)) to you..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2014
Last Updated on August 6, 2014
Tags: help, love, thought

Author

Steve L.
Steve L.

NJ



About
Life's trials and tribulations provide limitless material for writing... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..