Know that I'll Come

Know that I'll Come

A Poem by Reality

Know that I’ll come

When the tones go out, and that siren goes off
Know that I’ll be there, running up the stairs, taking out the door, throwing on my boots, and jumping on that truck, all for you, no matter what is costs me
Whether its raining, sleeting, snowing, dark and cloudy or bright and sunny, I’ll respond, able bodied and ready for whatever trouble you may be in, hold on tight, know that I’m coming as we ride with lights and sirens blaring, nothing is too much for your distress. We’re coming running, we’re coming fast, know that we are coming.  I’ll come despite the fears that echo through my mind, Will we pull up and your house is blazing? What if we pull up and your kids sinking fast, you thought the ice was thick, you thought the cold would hold it up and make it last? What if its just a meaningless call and this adrenaline rush was for nothing at all? It doesn’t matter, I’ll still be there, dressed head to toe in all my gear that I will use to save you with, know that when you need me, I’ll always be there.

© 2008 Reality


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 20, 2008

Author

Reality
Reality

smallville, KS



About
Hi, my name is april and I enjoy writing...very original i know, lol. anyway, i guess i should probably explain why i like to write, for anyone who is curious. Writing, like for most people, puts on .. more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Reality


Chosen Chosen

A Book by Reality


Life is a bouquet Life is a bouquet

A Screenplay by Reality