Her Beliefs

Her Beliefs

A Poem by That One Chick
"

im sick of having to answer the question "do you believe in God" because my answer is much more complicated than a simple yes or no. i fit no single denomination. so here is my answer.

"

I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY BELIEFS.

 

I believe in a central Goddess. She created all... slowly. She allows for evolution to better her origional designs. She is like mother nature. She allows us to live and does not punish us for our wrongs. She gave us free will and does not take back her gifts.

 

I believe in an odd version of heaven and hell. Heaven is more of a transfer area, to wait to be given life again. Everyone gets three lives. And how you are in those three lives decides where in hell you will reside. There are three sections in hell. The first is what everyone thinks hell to be. This is where those who have been evil in all three lives go. The second is a pretty land that is rather average. People who decided to do nothing with themselves, but were not evil, reside here. The final section of hell is beautiful. Its filled with hills, fields, flowers, peace, happiness. And only those who lived three amazing and heroic lives reside here.

 

There are many nameless gods and goddesses under the Goddess. They control everyday things, like the elements, space, life in general. The gods and goddesses do these things under the Goddess' watch and leadership.

 

The Goddess is everywhere. Especially here on Earth where her gifts have thrived. She is a loving Goddess. She does not know of hatred or anger. Only love and disapointment. She teaches that love will always show you the right path. She gives us everything we need. The Goddess' teachings are extremely important to me. She teaches of humanity. She believes in all of her gifts, not just humans, but also animals, plants, and things as humans we cannot comprehend.

 

I believe in the Goddess because as a child my grandmother died, and i refuse to believe that it is possible for someone as amazing as she was to just dissappear forever.

 

I found the Goddess through the Wiccan religion. I used to associate with being a Wiccan, but as i learned, and as i grew, my beliefs bent. My thoughts and ideas morphed into what they are now. And the Wiccan religion stopped being what i invisioned my Goddess to be. I believe the Goddess is everywhere; on Earth, in space, in heaven, and in hell. I believe she is seen as a beautiful woman dressed in the northern lights, her hair is like that of a horse's mane but of every color in the spectrum, she has a voice that is greater, kinder, and sweeter than that of any of her creations.

 

Thanks for listening.

© 2010 That One Chick


Author's Note

That One Chick
i don't want comments on what you believe, or how im wrong and im going to hell. because as you saw, hell may not necessarily be as bad as you wish upon me. ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 15, 2010
Last Updated on February 15, 2010

Author

That One Chick
That One Chick

New Castle, DE



About
Hello! I am a seventeen year old girl. I'm here for help. I love the pieces that I have written and if there is any way I can improve them I'd love them even more. Any input or advise would be highly .. more..

Writing