How To Choose The Best Event Photographer In San Francisco

How To Choose The Best Event Photographer In San Francisco

A Story by Slava Blazer Photography
"

Slava Blazer is San Francisco's top headshot photographer. He specializes in professional headshots, events, actor headshots and modeling portfolios. Call 415-269-6347. Slava Blazer Photography

"

What is the most important aspect of successful an event? Well, there could be many, but event photography is certainly one of them. If you are searching on Google aboutevent photographer near me, the search results will baffle you as there are hundreds of them. However, not everyone can capture the mood, ambience and details of your next conference, corporate, wedding or cocktail party event with utmost perfection.  If you hire the experienced event photographer, all your hard work and memories will be documented beautifully, that will last forever. But the question is how to choose the right photographer for your next event? Here are some factors to consider.

Consider portfolio as guide

If you are searching for a professional company which offers event photography in San Francisco, the best and most easy way is to check their portfolio. If they have done some great work, they must have included it in their portfolio. Choose a company that has shared their previous works, either on their website or social media account. Mind it; you should be looking at the event photographs only. It is better if the website has separate categories for easy search.

Decide as per budget

This should be your foremost consideration, but some photography companies negotiate their rates. Or, you might find it wise to extend your budget if a photographer is that good. Some photography agencies offer packages. You should also keep in mind the duration of the event and the details to be captured, a 4 hours cocktail party can be compressed to a one-hour document, but a five-day conference has to be more in-depth.

Work experience

To narrow down your list for San Francisco event photographer, you should consider companies that have work experience of at least five years, and not less than that. If it is for corporate event, check out the brands they have worked with previously. Find out how comfortable they are working with event planners, PR and marketing teams and event advertisers. Your goal should be to hire photographers who can click photos that serve just the right purpose, whether it’s for social media, or for newspaper.

Check reviews

Online ratings and reviews plays a very important role in helping you take the right decision. Check out how many reviews and starts has the company got on Yelp, Google listings and other review sites popular in San Francisco.

Delivery date

You do not really have to give them a strict deadline, but even if you are not in a hurry, you should ask the company to give a delivery date. Developing photos for print, online edits takes time, but it should not take ages. Companies that stick to deadline are to be trusted.

San Francisco professional event photography is in demand today as successfully capturing an event for print as well as digital media is gaining importance. Slava Blazer Photography can be your right event photography partner. They have worked with blue chip brands like Adobe, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, American Heart Association and more. Schedule an appointment to review your expectations. 

© 2020 Slava Blazer Photography


Author's Note

Slava Blazer Photography

San Francisco professional event photography is in demand today as successfully capturing an event for print as well as digital media is gaining importance. Slava Blazer Photography can be your right event photography partner. They have worked with blue chip brands like Adobe, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, American Heart Association and more. Schedule an appointment to review your expectations.  


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

22 Views
Added on July 14, 2020
Last Updated on July 14, 2020
Tags: Bay Area Photographer

Author

Slava Blazer Photography
Slava Blazer Photography

San Francisco, CA



About
Slava Blazer is San Francisco's top headshot photographer. He specializes in professional headshots, events, actor headshots and modeling portfolios. Call 415-269-6347. Slava Blazer Photography more..

Writing