To whm ti may concren

To whm ti may concren

A Story by sleepforever
"

Zombei attckd th farm

"

I don’t know how I got to this point. When reports of the virus began to spread across social media I assumed it was some new meme. I laughed at the videos. I wondered how did they possibly get such realistic blood.


Then I saw the military jeeps out of my living room window. I started to get worried, but I told myself it was impossible. This isn’t a f*****g movie, and zombies don’t f*****g exist. I sat down, lit up a smoke, and turned the radio on.


“Martial Law declared in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio and New Jersey.”

“Reports of attacks by the infected have incited mass panic.”

“Do not attempt to leave your home, I repeat….”

“Philadelphia seems to be ground-zero...”


F*****g Philadelphia. They ruin every goddamned thingg.


Every station was talking about the same thing. I knew something was seriously wrong. Outside my window however, after the jeep passed, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. The streets were empty, as usual. The few houses on my rural street were as motionless as any other day. I still couldn’t believe. But I could feel it.

Then I heard the scream.


It didn’t sound human or animal. Closer to rusted iron beingg twisted and ripped about. It sunded like the tractor when a blade catches on a hard stmp and keeps trying to turn. I saw him across the field. Him her, it, doesn;t mttr now. I watched it running towards me, creaming that horrible high pitched soind. Disbeleif stopped me from getting my gun earlyer. By the time I got my 12 gage it was already on my porch. I think it was my porch. I don’t rmember. It ws so fast, its all so blurred nw. I can barely remember any it.


The fuckn prik got me on the arm before I ad the chance to fire. I lost a bit of blod, but I sprayd the fcker s hed across my wall. I think. There blodd everywh nd I dont no where t from. Idon thkni it gt me to bad. I wrapped my rm in a shirt and it stppoed bldnig. Itri clsig tha windows ad odurs I oly have trox ehda screw. Hy werer chepest. Usiedth em 4or projectst btu n idddddddddddddddd

© 2017 sleepforever


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017
Tags: zombie, horror, nosleep