breakup troubles.

breakup troubles.

A Story by smarthermione

Joyce's P.O.V.

I woke up one morning packed my bags, left no trace, that I had even lived. I grabbed my suitcase, and walked out the front door. I went down to the bus stop, and got on the bus. I rode the bus until I reached Chicago, I went to a hotel, and I got a room, I went up to my hotel room and set my stuff down, I then locked the door behind me after I left the room. I went to a payphone and called my cousin. He picked up after three rings. I told my cousin "I'm in Chicago, I need to escape him, I need to escape him." The person I needed to escape was my ex-boyfriend, I then hung up the payphone and headed back to my hotel room. I went to sleep, when I woke up I got my stuff and checked out. As I waited for the bus, O saw my ex-boyfriend across the street! My heart pumped and I looked down and pretended to tie my shoes hoping he hadn't seen my face, it failed. My ex-boyfriend approached me and said casually "Joyce" I replied "Dave." I then got up and walked away, not noticing Dave following me. I broke into a run when he yelled my name, sounded like he was angry. As I reached my cousin's apartment building my cousin exited, I ran up to him told him Dave was following me and when my cousin looked confused I pointed at Dave, who was ten feet away, my cousin told me to get inside, I went inside and I heard my cousin say "Dave stop following Joyce." I heard Dave reply "Who's gonna make me?" My cousin replied "I am" This angered Dave and he tackled my cousin, I suddenly was out that door and I tackled Dave and pinned him to the sidewalk, he just stared at me suprised. I called the police and then the police came and arrested him for harassment and assault, and violating a restrainment order. I walked with my cousin up to his apartment. When we were in his apartment he asked me "Joyce why was Dave following you?" My reply was "I don't know Cyrus, I don't know."

 

 

Dave's P.O.V.

I saw my ex-girlfriend, Joyce across the street, she pretended to tie her shoe and when I went up to her I said "Joyce" She replied "Dave" Joyce then walked off, I followed. I yelled Joyce's name. She broke into a run. Joyce reached her cousin's apartment building just as he exited Joyce said something to him and then she went inside. Joyce's cousin told me "Dave stop following Joyce" I replied "Who's gonna make me?" Her cousin replied "I am" This angered me, so I tackled him, suddenly Joyce was out that door and tackled me and pinned me down, she then called the police and I was arrested for harassment, assault, and violating a restrainment order.

 

 

Cyrus' P.O.V

I got a call from my cousin Joyce, she told me "I'm in Chicago, I have to escape him I have to escape him I have to escape him." She then hung up. The next morning Joyce ran up to me and told me Dave was following her, I told her to go inside. She went inside. I told Dave "Dave stop following Joyce" Dave replied "Who's gonna make me?" I replied "I am" Dave then attacked me, suddenly Joyce tackled Dave and pinned him down, and called the police, they arrested Dave for harassment, assault, and violating a restrainment order.

© 2012 smarthermione


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on July 15, 2012
Last Updated on July 15, 2012

Author

smarthermione
smarthermione

Tacoma, WA



About
I write songs poems books and like to play with my twins John and Joane and I own two cats have owned two cats before and own two dogs and have owned one dog before more..

Writing