Addicted for Life

Addicted for Life

A Screenplay by Ravi Theja

The smell is the first thing sensed. A nauseating one, that too, it hits the nose like a stone hurled into the face. And there it lingers, as they inhale the smoke, intoxicating their minds and souls, if such a thing exists. Their bodies, no longer controlled by their lost minds, shake wildly to the sound of music. The ear-shattering music. Noise. And intoxication. The combination makes them go insane, jumping onto each other, spilling the intoxicating fluid from the containers and expletives from their foul mouths. The smoke still lingers, as their vision seems to blur and their step seems to falter. Time flies by, though a sense of it exists only in their lost thoughts. Containers are emptied as stomachs are filled with the fluid. The smoke vanishes slowly as it disperses into their lungs. Yet, the intoxication lingers on........

© 2008 Ravi Theja


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on February 25, 2008

Author

Ravi Theja
Ravi Theja

hyderabad, india



About
i'm obsessed with the dual nature of things around me and also within me........ at times i wish everything around is peaceful and at other times i wish for some action in life......... watever may ha.. more..

Writing