A bite at midnight.

A bite at midnight.

A Story by Midnight-Rider
"

Not finished.

"

It was about midnight and i was walking home and on my way i noticed something you dont usually come across on your average journey home.I was walking through the graveyard which was the shortcut to my house and it began to get rather foogy out,it got so bad that it was like a blanket you could cut with a knife.As i quickened my pace,the smoke cleared to uncover a boy,I guessed he was about 16.The top half of this shirt was drenched in blood and his face was scratched to pieces.He wasnt dead but he didnt look alive either,his chest didnt move and his lips didnt open to take a breath,he just simpley lay there not moving.Like a corpse his face was pale but sumhow there was still a redness in his cheeks and his lips were dry yet as red as a rose in bloom and his eyes although they were shut where following me and with every move i made i felt very awkward.

 

There he was,in the middle of a graveyard.I wouldnt be there myself if it wasnt the shortcut to my house,and just as i passed by i saw him.I didnt know what to do,i lent in to touch his face to see if he was still warm but my hand quickly retracted as his face was cold like ice,It stung to even be near him.I gently shook him but no response.I backed off and sat on a nearby gravestone to think,surley if i called the police they wouldnt think i had done this,iv never even seen the boy.At this point i didnt know what to do or say

 

It was only by chance that i was walking through this graveyard at this time,i had just finished my nite shift at the restaurant down the road,I didnt want to walk through here but i was already late home and i needed to make up some time.I looked around for someone without thinking that it was midnight and i was in the middle of a graveyard,pretty stupid i thought to myself.

 

As i turnt back around,there he was sitting up looking at me.I almost died of shock.His eyes where like a luminescent crimson colour,almost hypnotising."Are you ok" but he didnt reply he just stared at me and before i knew it he was on his feet walking towards me,with a hunger in his eyes so strong,like a lion to its prey."How did you get here,why is there blood all over you" again he was silent and the last thing i remember was blacking out before i saw something,something i wish i hadnt.I know its stupid but i know what i saw,he had fangs and the blood from his shirt was from his neck.As he walked i could see the puncture wounds in.I knew what he was and when i awoke in the same place i had found the young boy i utterd one word..."Vampire"...

© 2010 Midnight-Rider


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010

Author

Midnight-Rider
Midnight-Rider

London, United Kingdom



About
Hey....Im shannon.Im into rock music and some rave,i play drums and guitar.Im 16 and just finished skl. Fav music:Escape the fate,Tokio hotel,Paramore,Skillet,Green day,Fall out boy,Black viel brides.. more..

Writing