New Game

New Game

A Story by climbfortress
"

Five Nights at Freddy's is a terrifying horror video game (FNAF)

"
Five Nights at Freddy's is the first point-and-click survival horror video game in a series by Scott Cawthon. It was first available on Desura on August 8, 2014, but was taken down later at an unknown date. On August 18, 2014, it was added to Steam. The goal of the game is for the player to make it through five nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza without getting caught, put into a mascot costume, and killed by the animatronic characters. This is done by following their movements with the security cameras in the restaurant. The game takes place at the same time as Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and is the prequel to Five Nights at Freddy's 3, making it the fourth game in the series.

From your small office, you must keep a close eye on the security cameras. Each night, you can only use a certain amount of electricity (corporate budget cuts, you know). When the power goes out at night, there will be no more security doors or lights. If something is wrong, like Freddybear or his friends not being where they should be, you must find them on the monitors and, if necessary, defend yourself!

© 2022 climbfortress


Author's Note

climbfortress

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 13, 2022
Last Updated on July 13, 2022
Tags: Gaming

Author