FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
A mean friend

A mean friend

A Story by Shannon
"

About a girl who has a friend who wants revenge on her

"

May Walker looked at the silver guillotine in her hands and felt stable.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her pretty surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Plymouth with its tart, tired trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Charity Trescothik. Charity was a brave giant with sticky toenails and ginger arms.

May gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a brave, admirable, port drinker with handsome toenails and short arms. Her friends saw her as a homely, healthy hero. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a beautiful baby bird.

But not even a brave person who had once jumped into a river and saved a beautiful baby bird, was prepared for what Charity had in store today.

The snow flurried like gyrating ostriches, making May puzzled.

As May stepped outside and Charity came closer, she could see the loopy glint in her eye.

Charity glared with all the wrath of 1888 cold-blooded dripping dogs. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want revenge."

May looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the silver guillotine. "Charity, hUGS FOR DAYS," she replied.

They looked at each other with cross feelings, like two mushy, mutated maggots sleeping at a very tight-fisted Halloween party, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two modest uncles chatting to the beat.

Suddenly, Charity lunged forward and tried to punch May in the face. Quickly, May grabbed the silver guillotine and brought it down on Charity's skull.

Charity's sticky toenails trembled and her ginger arms wobbled. She looked healthy, her emotions raw like a roasted, rotten ruler.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Charity Trescothik was dead.

May Walker went back inside and made herself a nice glass of port.

THE END 

© 2016 Shannon


Author's Note

Shannon
what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really liked it. I like how May casually walks back inside after killing Charity. I think the "I hate you and I want revenge" is a little cliche though, I would try something different. I like how you describe everything/everyone in the story. You might want to dial it back a bit though. For example, the baby bird only plays as an example and doesn't really need a description.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shannon

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the opinion Eve plus I hope you are enjoying it so far.what I'm doing is post the chapter.. read more
Miss Eve

7 Years Ago

Oh, that's a really good idea! I love your work and how independent it always is!



Reviews

I really liked it. I like how May casually walks back inside after killing Charity. I think the "I hate you and I want revenge" is a little cliche though, I would try something different. I like how you describe everything/everyone in the story. You might want to dial it back a bit though. For example, the baby bird only plays as an example and doesn't really need a description.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shannon

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the opinion Eve plus I hope you are enjoying it so far.what I'm doing is post the chapter.. read more
Miss Eve

7 Years Ago

Oh, that's a really good idea! I love your work and how independent it always is!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 29, 2016
Last Updated on May 29, 2016

Author

Shannon
Shannon

Wales, Europe , United Kingdom



About
I am a daughter ,sister, youtuber, horse rider and a writer! I write on here to receive critique and support to help me progress with my writing. I also write on Wattpad! I am an editor and a writer.. more..

Writing