Show Etiquettes With Your Electronic Cigarette

Show Etiquettes With Your Electronic Cigarette

A Story by Socialites Zero
"

Well done! So you have switched from the analogs I mean traditional cigarettes and have stepped into the vast world of vaping.

"
Well done! So you have switched from the analogs I mean traditional cigarettes and have stepped into the vast world of vaping. You are no more required to go outside of the house to smoke because you can do it inside your house and in your room without bothering any of the family members. Because it does not stink like the traditional cigarette and such way it does not harm others as passive smoking. Fantastic! I am so thrilled, how about you? But pause, I want you to pause for a moment. Do you think does everyone think the way you are thinking? No, every one won’t feel the same way. You might think in that particular manner because it’s your love for electronic cigarette that others won’t understand. So, that is why to let you understand such electronic cigarette etiquette I have written this article.

You will surprisingly ask why not? It does not smell. Even it is out of danger with secondhand smoke. Why you can’t take puffs during happy hours at McDonald’s? The obvious answer is that it is in the regards to others and also with the establishments.

The other obvious reason would be they might not have such awareness like we have about how best electronic cigarettes is. Till the time period you were not aware with this device were able to adopt? Then how could they? Obviously, you will be thinking this is not your issue. This is not your problem that you are misinformed! But you have to understand that rules are rules and you have to obey them. Rules have been specifically made with the considering other people. Reason for making rules is to help them not to harass them. So, I want you to follow the listed below rules and do the ‘DOs’ of electronic cigarette.

(1) Before you smoke, do ask inside a restaurant, a store, bar or etc. If they won’t allow you to smoke just don’t. Smoke outside of the place.
(2) When you are in public do practice of “stealth vaping”. You should show respect to other people by drawing attention to your electronic cigarette and yourself.
(3) This is a really good point. You can educate any person who wants to start smoking electronic cigarette and have questions about this. Make sure your points and answer are valid.
(4) The people who are curious folks share your story with them.
(5) Do let other people know that vaping is appropriate and how beneficial it is for their health.

© 2014 Socialites Zero


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on November 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 4, 2014
Tags: Electronic, Cigarette, Vaping