Next chapter of what I had put up here.

Next chapter of what I had put up here.

A Story by HowwoH
"

This is my previous upload:

"

“Two cokes and a snack” - said one of the “good friends” of mine with such a disgusting smile.

“Hell, I always came here empty, ain’t no way I’m feeding you pigs like that. One snack for each, that’s all!”

“Ok, one coke and a snack then”

I was about to snap back then I realized while I was busy bargaining my deal (those brats are really robbing me!), she slipped through, blended into the stream of students that were then flooding out of the not-so-wide door.

I felt like I was falling behind.

“Fine!” - I said with such an abrupt voice mixed with fury. I knew I could go on with the one-snack-each if I continued to fight for the best deal.

But then…

So the deal was done! I got rid of those guys and rushed out to the door.

The class was on the third floor and the hallway was not so wide and bright. In fact, sometimes, the whole floor was dark out by the time we finished. Normally, I would like to make use of a little flashlight attached to my cell phone.

But that day, I didn’t feel like so.

I was merely blind as usual. But that was enough for me to have visual of people around me. And among those hurried, noisy shadows, one light, quiet pair of shoulders got into my notice. Was it her?

I started sprinting towards the delicate shadow, which was then about to get downstairs and out of my sight.

Now that I notice, whoever that was, it must have been a girl. That conclusion didn’t base on the hair style, which blended in completely with the pitch black ground. It was the pair of shoulder that gave me such hunt. I can almost see how the shoulders were a little bit lifted up, while at the same time, pressed against the body strictly. From that posture, I guessed the bag must be held on the front between the two arms and the chest.

And those brats in my English class would never do such things. The second the bell     rang, they would have been “racing” on the hallway.

But who exactly that girl is?

I tried to thread way through the crowd. It wasn’t such a hard thing, however, I dropped quite a sweat. (And she was still getting advanced really fast even though she looked like she was just walking normally. How was that possible? It felt as if she was gliding on soft air layer…)

So by the time I landed my feet onto the ground floor, she was already reaching towards the parking lot.

And then I can tell, when the pale light of nearby lamp posts shine on the thin figure.

It was her!

I was about to sprint out to her place (I had every reason to get to the parking lot cause I ride too! It’s not like I’m tailing her or anything!).

But I stood there instead.

I could see her then putting the bag on the back. The bag has a big orange band on its outside. I waited till the orange color lost into the far right of the corner of my eye.

There, she was gone.

That’s pretty much how it went. The first day I met the girl with the neatly-combed hair style.

© 2014 HowwoH


Author's Note

HowwoH
Please comment. Your comments do nothing but help me improving my writing. Thanks alot!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: romance, everyone

Author

HowwoH
HowwoH

About
YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME? Ask me directly! more..

Writing