Crimson Rose

Crimson Rose

A Story by Sage Kallen
"

A love story to the God who saved my life.

"
 

“Do you wish to know when I truly fell in love?” she whispered into the silent room.

“It was the day you told me you knew me, as so many have said before.” She was a broken heart waiting with hope, no matter how many times these false words poured out.

“I thought it was just another lie, and yet you touched a chord I never knew I had. You read my heart like a book open to the world.” So many times she had rejected those around her, waiting for you, only you.

“I never thought this day would come, and how cruel I was to you, and yet you still loved me first.” He loved her, a girl who only ever knew how to dream.

“It was a beautiful tragedy I lived, but you changed that. my broken sob story became a crimson rose, looking deep into my heart.” Awe a crimson rose so plainly written on the mind.

“Oh crimson rose, how far must you grow and captivate my heart? How much oh crimson rose will you have me go, to see you once again? Oh crimson rose.” She sang out into the dark, letting in a beautiful light that fills my heart. A broken love story from the very start, made perfect by design from a faithful soul to depart. Oh crimson heart.

© 2017 Sage Kallen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

When you write this? TELL ME

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sage Kallen

7 Years Ago

You have problems haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on May 17, 2017