A lot like love!!

A lot like love!!

A Story by Soham Godbole

Love....its a feeling where everything about you change...your thoughts, your mindset, views, perspective....everything becomes a little different. Different, but beautiful! You think, but with your heart instead of your mind. You think of things which were always so irrelevant to you, which never ever mattered at all. And the reason?? Well, you know it but you won't accept! And it's simple...Cuz you are in love with a beautiful heart!!

Well, it's not that everyone's the same when it comes to accepting they are in love. Some people are very open about it, and accept it merrily! These are the ones who are extroverts, and don't really care about such petty things. They don't care even if the world knows what they are up to! But others are not so open when it comes to admitting that they feel for someone! these are the reserved types, who like to maintain things personal and secret, so to say! Well, it's an individual's choice!

Now this was about "love", but what about a feeling that feels so much like love, but you cannot really decipher what it really is?? Well, this is rather one of the hardest of the feelings to understand, to decode and to act upon! It's a state of mind where you are stuck upon those thoughts, because you are unsure as to what it really is. You feel that your way of looking at the person has changed, but to what extent or in which way, you are clueless! This is a very confusing state of mind, and can annoy and trouble you a lot. It irritates you the most when you try to find out what it all is. You look at the person, or even their snap, and you feel so different about them. They appear so different, lovable, cute, beautiful, special and awesome...Your face automatically develops a faint, but beautiful smile!! But at the same time a thought disturbs this feeling...'How can I feel this way about this person of all??' And that's where all goes crazy and confusing. That is the moment when you really need to think a little rationally and thoughtfully!

Well, so what's the solution to this? How does one deal with this chaos going on in the mind?? Well, it's actually simple...Just relax, Lessen your thoughts, think about each thing separately, with a clear and calm mind, analyse every aspect of it properly, giving it the necessary time. Think about the entire situation as a whole, instead of bits and pieces, and then about every aspect as a single element. This clears most of the confusions and blockages! Just relax, calm, take a walk alone at dawn or beautiful sunset. All the pieces will fall in place. All it will require is some time. So be it...give yourself the time you need. And then the results you'll get will be the perfect ones!! You'll exactly know what's what!!

Well, this feeling may or may not be love, but it sure is "A Lot Like Love"!! :)

© 2013 Soham Godbole


Author's Note

Soham Godbole
Critical comments are welcome!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013

Author

Soham Godbole
Soham Godbole

Nashik, Maharashtra, India



About
Hi! This is Soham! I'm a student pursuing graduation. I love to read and write a lot! So here I am!! To share my thoughts, my mind and my witty writing with you! The world's a small place otherwise, b.. more..