Diving Holiday Maldives Travel Guide

Diving Holiday Maldives Travel Guide

A Story by sophiafranklin
"

There are some couples who choose their honeymoon location as deserted island, hence Maldives is the best choice for them. Maldives in the Indian Ocean is made up of 26 atolls which is spread over 35,

"

For any newly married couple, honeymoon is the first step towards new life. Spending time together by choosing destination honeymoon Maldives will offer couple relaxation and well deserved peace after the end of hectic planning ceremonies of a wedding. Maldives as a honeymoon destination will fulfill the all the hearts desires of the couples. With some of the beautiful days, some days filled with sun, some tour to historical sites, while some to adventurous tours, from spa packages to serene beaches on earth, you will find it all at Maldives. If you choose the best tour operator for arranging your honeymoon package, then they will tailor and design your entire tour as per your needs and expectations.

  

There are some couples who choose their honeymoon location as deserted island, hence Maldives is the best choice for them. Maldives in the Indian Ocean is made up of 26 atolls which is spread over 35,000 square feet. Located 430 miles southwest of Sri Lanka, you can see a perfect mosaic of sand bars and coral reefs. Diving holiday Maldives is Mecca for divers who wish to see moray eels, whale sharks, Manta rays, reef sharks, stingrays and turtles like the green sea varieties and hawksbill.  Over a thousand species of underwater creatures and fish inhabit the Maldivian waters. A collection of microscopic plant cells and small marine creatures is created by the monsoon tide of the Indian ocean.


When you visit Maldives, you will get to see everything from group of colourful swimmers, tiny shrimps, to the magnificent sharks and mantas, a careful eye will give you enough memories to cherish you for a lifetime. You will enjoy diving holidays at Maldives, if you are a professional diver. Most safari boats and resorts gives the divers both basic as well as advanced training by making use of well-monitored diving which are of highest quality. Those reluctant divers will still enjoy the beauty of Maldives underwater with the guidance of experienced dive instructors on a drift drive. Among the 26 atolls in Maldives, there are countless number of reefs found, therefore you to travel 15 to 60 minutes by boat for enjoying a irregular diving spot every day.


Dives in the Maldives usually takes place on a wreck, along a thila which is a submerged aquarium like reef, faru also known as reef, or on a channel where the atoll meets the ocean. Night diving is particularly beautiful as is a macro dive that lets you see interesting, tiny, and usually disregarded creatures up close and personal. In similar to the other tropical destinations, the weather in Maldives substantially varies from season to season. Due to monsoons that come from the southwest, there is a lot of rainfall in July and August. Then, between November and March, which are winter months, tourists can expect plenty of sudden showers. Many scuba divers prefer to visit Maldives diving holiday destination between December and April, when the underwater visibility is at its peak and is typically dry and warm.


© 2014 sophiafranklin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on August 20, 2014
Last Updated on August 20, 2014
Tags: Maldives liveaboards, Private yachts, Diving holiday maldives