Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
untitled

untitled

A Poem by soulremedies
"

I don't know; I suppose I'm still working on this one. It's not a poem, or prose really, but I didn't know what to call it. Perhaps an overly long quote? Haha.

"
when the very last piece of you has shattered on your bedroom floor, do not panic. search for the others. some are in the bar you were hesitant about going to. you will find a few by the rustic swing set that creaked harmoniously with your cries. some are dispersed throughout his apartment�"leave them there. but most you will find at home, the place that you have barely left since he did. when the very last piece of you has shattered on your bedroom floor, cry your heart out. eventually you will piece yourself back together, but it is okay to remain broken for some time. and when you are ready, you will know exactly where to find yourself.

© 2015 soulremedies


Author's Note

soulremedies
This was produced by a new method I'm doing of searching for a picture, writing about it for 5 minutes, followed by another 5 minute session of rework and editing. therefore, there is still lots of room for improvement.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brilliantly conceived and rendered...

Posted 8 Years Ago


soulremedies

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
1 Review
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: prose, spilled ink, quote

Author

soulremedies
soulremedies

About
22. artist, writer, and lover. I've created this to form connections through the beautiful art of writing. I am here to express, to be inspired, to develop. excited for the journey. more..

Writing