LOVE EFFECTS

LOVE EFFECTS

A Story by debraj

U know frnds a person who take alcohol, always smoke,never think about future,live their life like a half death,they dnt like to meet & talk with peoples. It dosent mean that he is a bad & rubbish boy. It means life learnt him a lession which makes him silent,forced him to take alcohol and all this...!!!!
Today's story is about a boy and his one of biggest incidend-u can tell it was a lession which his life taught him.
A boy santosh loved sneha verymuch since they read in class 8. They loved eachother verymuch. My frnd santosh was very brilliant boy. Not only in reading-writing but also in sports,drawing,dancing. U know what he really a great fan of mj & he dance suprb. In one word he is oh!! Great. He belongs to a mid. class family. Though he had no much money but he was brilliant. Santosh always thought about sneha-what she like,what is her favourit colour,favourit dress all this. Sneha like dashing boys,so when he went to meet her he always owrn new dress. Even he always bought new dresses in every valentines day. He always tried to fullfill sneha's all wishes. Sneha always demand a lot to him but he fullfill her all wishes. Sometimes he full fill her wishes by doing partime jobs. If he unable to fulfill any wish of her she stop talking,meetin to santosh. It always hurts me coz santosh loved sneha very much but it seemed like sneha only playing with him. Even i saw a lot of times with other boys riding on bikes or talking. So i told santosh about this but he got angry with me and told me that day that-"BRO THANKS BUT I CAN HANDEL MY SITUATIONS. AND TALKING WITH ANY BOYS OR RIDING ON BIKE IT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT SHE IS BAD". So i never warn him after that. But i knew the way she talk with boys it was clear that he like only dashing boys,stylist boys,and those boys who can full fill his all wishes. Oops sorry she never told about her wishes she always forced santosh to full fill her demands. It was clear that she only like richest boyes.
We met with a boy in physics tuition named jhon. Who was very handson. Always came in tution or anyware with his black palsure. He was richest & stylist. Sneha first talk to him and both they becames good frnd. They were frnd only in the view of santhos. But reallity was different. That rich boy had only good look and over react power. But he alway challange santosh but our hero santosh paid him by his own penny. After someday of jhon's comming as a frnd sneha never talk well with santosh. She argued with him for minor things. One day when santos asked her that would she came to physics tuition coz he had planed something for her. But gently she told that she is very sick and could not come to tuition. Santosh was very upset. After tuition when he was returning from tuition he became shocked. He saw that sneha was riding with jhon, holding him tightly, even sneha try to kiss on his neck. After that sneha saw santosh but turn her face on other side. That day santosh worn a new dress. U know why.... coz it was the valantines day.
After that he never tried to talk,he never called her. Coz always she want to she her happy. He got a lot of proposal after that but he refused coz he had a belive on god that his love was not fake. If anybody in this world could not understand but that god must understand and he must give a chace to prove him. Ya god may be understand his love language. One day sneha was riding in a car. After sometime later jhon felt that car's break was failed. So he hit a speedy truck comming toweds them. Jhon jumped but sneha could not. So he was badly injured. But in hospital doctors told that he need a kidney coz both 2 were failde due to accident. So that time jhon went to house coz he never was agree to donate his kidney. That time santosh gave one of his kidney. After when she became well. Santosh was crying bitterly in joy that she was well. But sneha first hug to jhon and she did not pay attention to santosh. I told sneha that santosh is donate his one kidney to save ur life he is the saviour of ur life.. And jhon excaped coz of giving his one. Then doing some act sneha told to santosh-
"OH SANTOSH THANKS FOR SAVE ME. U WERE MY BEST FRND (plssss frndss note this point) & U WILL BE FOREVER THANKS FOR GIVE ME LIFE THAT I WOULD ABLE TO MARRY WITH JHON". Hearing that i felt like just slap on her cheek but santosh stop me. Santosh told her just only thanks. Sneha smiled and told what do u want. U r my frnd; ok just he hugged santosh and told happy. Just went from hospital...
After that he leave his job,leave the dream of further education, Now he the most rubbish boy. He alway smoke,drink,dnt like to meet peoples. He only has a dark room,lot of bottols of wisky, lot of pack of cigerrete, lot of pains on his heart,one name on his onuth & a lot of potrait of sneha made by himself & a degree of B.tec in mecanics on the wall. Doctor told that if he could not stop taking alcohol then it would be very difficult to save him,coz he already damage his didney. But if he left alcohol he would die too coz she badly addictided. Oh santosh...!!!!

© 2014 debraj


Author's Note

debraj
plsss sry for grammatical faults

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ouch thats very painful, sad :( really.. you know everyone have his untold story that created him ,maybe good maybe bad, but we all must stand up, i think that your friend would be happier if he met someone new, that could make him happy and make his life worth living for, he killed his life for someone who never and will never recognize his existnace, and will forget about him, but why ? ,, lets see, you lose your lover, but is that the loss of life ? . let me share a litle bit of my love experiece, i loved my ex to death and i still love him though he admitted several times that he hates me, and i talk to him i say i love him and he doesnt reply back, i dont wait for a reply, but i show what i feel, i never cared if he thinks im a lover begger maybe, i never beg for love, but i want him, so yeah ,after we broke up i had exams,my finals, i didnt study and with a devine miricle i passed, with high marks, i dunno how, then i prisoned myself in four walls with my chips and jillo, i got ugly and fat , i kept writing for him, nothing changed, i was in total grieve after him, then 5 months passed, i decieded that life is moving on and he found someone new, i saw him smilying and laughing that means he is happy and im not. and he is not caring.. so yeah.. i think when life goes on we have to follow it before its too late..

i loved that story , well written :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

ouch thats very painful, sad :( really.. you know everyone have his untold story that created him ,maybe good maybe bad, but we all must stand up, i think that your friend would be happier if he met someone new, that could make him happy and make his life worth living for, he killed his life for someone who never and will never recognize his existnace, and will forget about him, but why ? ,, lets see, you lose your lover, but is that the loss of life ? . let me share a litle bit of my love experiece, i loved my ex to death and i still love him though he admitted several times that he hates me, and i talk to him i say i love him and he doesnt reply back, i dont wait for a reply, but i show what i feel, i never cared if he thinks im a lover begger maybe, i never beg for love, but i want him, so yeah ,after we broke up i had exams,my finals, i didnt study and with a devine miricle i passed, with high marks, i dunno how, then i prisoned myself in four walls with my chips and jillo, i got ugly and fat , i kept writing for him, nothing changed, i was in total grieve after him, then 5 months passed, i decieded that life is moving on and he found someone new, i saw him smilying and laughing that means he is happy and im not. and he is not caring.. so yeah.. i think when life goes on we have to follow it before its too late..

i loved that story , well written :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2014
Last Updated on October 1, 2014