A Wonderful Year.

A Wonderful Year.

A Story by _thesovo

"Dear Sovanny, 

One of the most difficult tasks of being a teacher of exceptional students is trying to hide who are your favorites. When I have students like you and Mckai that task becomes virtually impossible. When I think about what an amazingly gifted person you are, and the incredibly sensitive soul you have, it makes me want to personally talk to every teacher you'll ever have and say, "Take special care of this one, she's special."

I hope that one day you realize just how amazing you are, and how far ahead of your peers you are intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Never succumb to contentedness and remember that you must continue to push yourself harder than the rest. 

I have no doubt you will grow into an amazing woman who will be capable of anything. So at the number of honors and awards ceremonies you will inevitably be a part of, don't forget your humble beginnings at Cooper. 

Sincerely - Mr. Andrada
"

© 2012 _thesovo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww... he's a sweetheart. You're very lucky to have him.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is a honor for a Teacher when they are recognized by a student for being a good teacher. A very nice letter. I bet he appreciated having you in the class also. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2012

Author

_thesovo
_thesovo

Sirius Black's bedroom, CA.



About
Hello, I'm mostly known as Sovo, or SovannySaurusRex, if you prefer. I swear, I rant, I bake things. Stuff it, and read all the old stuff of mine. New writes coming soon. x more..

Writing