Title pending

Title pending

A Story by spaceknighthan
"

this is something i wrote while bored in physics class. hope you guys like it so far :3

"

Erupt; deep in slumber, though susceptible to the obnoxious and almost intrusive noise outside of what she had barely been able to call “home”, she woke. Her ears, sore from the position her body assumed as she slept. Her jaw cringed to the pain of her throbbing head. Her eyes struggled to stay open as she yawned fiercely over the sound of blistering loud cars being halted by mies of incredible traffic. She stood, falling from the sudden shock and stood once more. Tearing the blinds open in a controlled rage revealed to her the city view she had dreamed of all her life. Though now, it would seam, her dreams should have stayed just that.

Her breakfast was a peanut butter sandwich and a cup of iced tea. The bread felt crusted and almost unbearable. The tea, however, was brilliant; as she thought all tea was. She glanced in dismay at the fridge next to her. Daily, she would open the fridge to have “one last look” to find anything she could eat; but it always gave her the same amount of condiments and extra flavorings (hardly anything of good use). She drank her tea once more, grabbed the leftover tea and poured it into her vacuum flask, and set off to her day.

© 2017 spaceknighthan


Author's Note

spaceknighthan
this is still being worked on, if this seams too bad then please tell me
if youre going to comment on this please be descriptive: what do you like? what don't you? is there something i can change? maybe i can put more detail into something?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on August 2, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: short, slice of life, unfinished, school, solo

Author

spaceknighthan
spaceknighthan

beech grove, IN



About
-junior in highschool -I love anime -I started writing when i was about 11 -working to become a computer programer more..