storm

storm

A Story by Jesse
"

a thunder storm in my words

"

dark dreary evening, the clouds are a dismal bluesh grey and the roll ever so slightly as the silence deafens you... theres a feeling of wet it comes and goes as you walk slowly toward the lights of home. you can feel the rain now more as it falls in the sheetful... off in the distance you see a sliver of light appear then fade... a loud booming grumble shakes your very being as you hear it right above you... you shudder as the wind picks up blowing toward your face. you turn up the collar on your dark grey wool coat so it drapes against your neck slightly soothing as the wind cuts to the bone... another grumble seems like it comes from inside your chest as you thrust your hands in your pockets. your ears are cold and sore from the howling of the wind... you are almost home when a large flash of light makes the dark seem like day.. lighting has struck right in your way. you gasp as you pick up the pace. you feel the rain slap against your face so hard you could swear it is bleeding and as you make it to the front door you turn for one last look and lighting crashes down in the exact spot you were... you let out a sigh of awe and enter the house hearing the thunder in your very being.

© 2008 Jesse


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can see the clouds and feel the rain on my weary shoulders...fabulous work

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 12, 2008

Author

Jesse
Jesse

NY



About
umm yeah more..

Writing
dreams dreams

A Poem by Jesse


angel angel

A Poem by Jesse


given up given up

A Poem by Jesse