Who you following?

Who you following?

A Poem by Ryan
"

This is true leadership

"

“If all your friends jumped off a cliff would you be the one to fail the test?” Well I know I would be the first one off the end of that rock, to see if the drop is okay for the rest. Now looking at this some would deem suicide, well that's leadership at its fines. Doing something no one else will do in order to suggest to the rest what's best. If you aren't willing to step out take the risk, dive head first into the bottomless pit, who will? You've been blessed with the authority to drive out demons so use it to lead the broken in and out of the failures of the world. Now I say lead them also in, not to recommend leading them to evil but to lead them to others. They're only as good as you teach, and if all they see is the sheltered positive, when the tough get going, by the time they've left, they’ll be out of reach. Your peoples are in a ditch and take just a second to see where they’re coming from. Who’s gonna be the one to sprint over and get them out? Well if its you then the look on their face will say, “I knew you’d come.” But if your cheating and greeding mind says its too dangerous, people will follow you in staying behind. Now what you've done is led them to the same ditch and ditched them there. People are hungry for this Messiah. Being fed lies and living off nothing. Your job isn't to be their bread, it’s to show them what's already been said. Which is take, and eat, be satisfied, for this is my body. But usually leaders today are doing a poor job of this, a little shotty. They’re getting people to follow themselves saying no stay! Instead of being the road map for the lost saying stop, He’s that way! One of the many tests that progresses to win is the battle of one’s self. What good is it if the one in charge charges his followers with the price of ceasing to follow. No use is given to the one who self worths in the lie that he’ll be in charge forever. Eventually people come and others go, there’s no way of determining when you’ll know when to go. Start now, don't just lead to learn, lead to lead. Lead to lead others to lead. Leadership is all too often about leading and not letting others lead before you. You can't just be leading yourself to lead cause even then you’ll stop believing the lies you lead. All i'm saying is that He doesn't want to separate the boys from the men, He’s wants disciples to teach the men how to teach the boys. True leadership comes when you have to do nothing,  that means those you are truly leading might have actually learned something.

© 2013 Ryan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 13, 2013

Author

Ryan
Ryan

Grandville, MI



About
I like to write || Love the Lord more..

Writing
The Fruit The Fruit

A Poem by Ryan


Lost Lost

A Poem by Ryan


Heart Cry Heart Cry

A Poem by Ryan