Restless Thoughts

Restless Thoughts

A Story by Laura Sparkle

You know, there's a lot of conflict pertaining to the realism of vampires. Do they exist? Do they not? Well one answer is easily given, they do. They're one of the things that go bump in the night. Whether they're Psychic Vampires, Sanguinarians or Hybrids, they're very much real and a part of society. They're doctors, teachers, lawyers, cops, tellers, drivers, students, models, musicians, soldiers, you name it. They're active during the day, or go bump in the night. They have relationships and are single, they're straight, gay, white, black, purple, and green. They play sports, read, write, act, sing, thye protect your countries, and whatever else you can think of. There's information on this, so don't believe me. Look it up. Seriously. LOOK. IT. UP. They don't die in sunlight, or f*****g live forever. They don't run from garlic, or dleep in coffins. They don't. They infiltrate society and live. They have kids, spouses, problems. They are strong. Some of the strongest individuals of this society. 

There are guides, people, or former people, to teach everyone about everything. They teach about vampires, witches, energy, anything one can think of, and want to learn. They even teach about how to become one of them. They advise and listen. 

There are guardians, those who protect. They learn on their own, alone. Joy. They protect everyone worth protecting. They risk everything and fight blindly through everything and anything. It's a thankless job.

There are vampire guides.... but are there vampire guardians?

© 2010 Laura Sparkle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm...I know see how you're defining a Vampire...
The Term has certainly gained a much larger defination base. It seems to involve much more that the Vampire of 20 years ago. Part of what you say here, especially the last paragraph, almost reminds me of a Saint or a Hero of some sort.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 29, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010

Author

Laura Sparkle
Laura Sparkle

Anywhere, CA



About
Hello. All you ever need to know about me can easily be obtained by asking. So knock yourself and satisfy your curiosity. :) more..

Writing
To Me To Me

A Poem by Laura Sparkle


Addict Addict

A Poem by Laura Sparkle