A Letter to Jordan Skully

A Letter to Jordan Skully

A Poem by Spectre
"

You'll probably never see this ever.

"
I got a call from a hidden number the other day. I was so foolish to even allow myself to think it was you. Turns out it was a spam call from some social group; I didn't care enough to even listen to them finish their introduction.

For whatever reason though, even after ruling you out, you lingered on the back of my mind. To be honest, I haven't really thought about you, but the other day I decided to look you up online. I used an alternate account, since you had me blocked for whatever reason. Yeah, I know it's creepy, but I needed to know how you were doing. You look great. You look happy with your new hair, job, and now look, it seems you're now in a relationship. I'm happy for you. I just wish you were able to acknowledge me now.

So much has happened since we last spoke. I've met lots of new people, I got ink done, I went out of country. I've been more creative lately too.

Every now and then, I think about you, what you're up to, hoping you're smiling, maybe even laughing hysterically like you did when we hung out. Maybe rolling your eyes at some dumb puns, thinking about me too.

I don't know how you think of me now. Probably just a nuisance that had a small spark of relevance in a blip of your life. I just want you to remember me the way you felt when I was relevant. Happy, laughing, maybe even more confident. How you were able to just fall asleep on me, s**t like that.

Peace out, Jordan "Skully."

Maybe one day our paths will cross again. Until then, keep kicking life's a*s. Make that s**t your b***h.


© 2017 Spectre


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 19, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017
Tags: skully, jordan skully, friend, spectresabre, letter, feelings, emotion