I am a child of america

I am a child of america

A Poem by Bubbles

I am a child of America.
A hertiage of amrican indian and itilan.
A child inside of me that weeps, but also shouts joy. I am someone who dosen't know know what they want, and sometimes i do.The heart of gold, but sometimes it can be very cold.
The way I see things might not be much to you, but to me, my friends and family, the world is so much more than what it seems.
I am not who you want me to be, because being something you want is not really me.
Sure, I can act how you want, but deep down inside i'm going my own way.
I am not ready to do this. but know i will have to. Although not knowing what "this" is right now, I will do what needs to be done. I am someone who's afraid to open up to anyone except selected people. Afraid someone will hurt me and my trust. I keep most of my doors shut I am wanting to explore this world, but m i ready to take the chance?
I am new and still experiencing all I can experiance in my life so far. It's scary to think that my life can/would be wasted by not setting aside myself and taking chances. We need to find out who we are and not let anyone or anything come in our way!!

© 2008 Bubbles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 2, 2008

Author

Bubbles
Bubbles

Painesville, OH



Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by Bubbles