Sunset in the forest

Sunset in the forest

A Story by DontBlink158
"

Ok so its not really a story but its just like a passage ok so not really but i dont know what is. You decide.

"

I look all around. I see greens solf and wet from the morning dew. I look further up, i run my fingures over a hard surface, bumpy yet smooth. Colors white, brown, and black. My eyes sore higher, to new greens different sizes and shapes, now soft and smooth. Now they join the others, wispering in the wind. But nothing last forever, the wispering will soon queit. If i dare to venture even higher, i will see many different and varied colors. There are pinks and purples, orange and blues. It's a magical moment, untill the sun slides away, and the tall wisperers are now silent once more.

© 2012 DontBlink158


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I look all around.

I see greens soft and wet from the morning dew.

I look further up, I run my fingers over a hard surface.

Bumpy yet smooth.

Colors white, brown, and black.

My eyes soar higher, to new greens.

Different sizes and shapes, now soft and smooth.

Now they join the others, whispering in the wind.

But nothing lasts forever, the whispering will soon quiet.

If I dare to venture even higher, I will see many different and "varied"?colors.

There are pinks and purples, orange and blues.

It's a magical moment, until the sun slides away, and the tall whisperers are now

....silent once more.



Posted 12 Years Ago


many different and "varied" colors...prolly?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful. :) Love your description.

Posted 12 Years Ago


a place of peace i love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow that's beautiful. Love your descriptions!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow.... Lots of imagery. I like it. There r a few spelling mistakes but seeing as it's u I wont point them out. Overall it was a good write.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
6 Reviews
Added on May 15, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2012

Author

DontBlink158
DontBlink158

In the TARDIS!, PA



About
Hey I'm a girl, lets get that straight. Im extreamly wierd (ask any of my friends i have issues). Oh yeah, im a age between 10 and 25. What ever you guess you are wrong. I love to write, i have finish.. more..

Writing