Last Night's Dream

Last Night's Dream

A Story by DontBlink158
"

This is a dream i had, well, this morning. And i wanted to write it down.

"

NOTE:

(This means me speaking outside of the dream.)

Also the boy looked like Huck from Tom and Huck ill add a pic later.

 

Flashback: I was sitting in a room with the other kids in my family. My father was standing over us teaching us about how to be careful in this world. Filled with humans, because of what we are.

 

  

   I am standing outside the same room, with my best friend and boyfriend. He's looking at the different earrings and pendants of the other animals on the wall. He asked, "Whats behind that door?" I smiled and opened the door. The room was a hunters green with stuffed animals on the walls and on the floor. (I think they were fake.) There was a old desk to the side but i wouldn't let him go near it. "What do you do in here?"

   "My father teaches us..." He looked at me, "Kinda like a home school thing." We walked back outside. He told me something. I knew  i shouldn't trust him but i do. (I think he's in some kind of order to kill us. And he was sent to earn my trust and kill me.) "So do it." I said.

   He pushed me into the corner of the room. He pulled out a knife and held it to my throat. He could've killed me there but he didn't. He walked away, back to the pendants and earrings. Then i hear my father come home. (I knew i should have ran to my father and told him, but i didn't.) Somehow i know that he doesn't want to kill me. I try to kiss him but he leans against the wall. I try again, he leans further away.

   "We can't." He whispered. (Oldest line in the book.) This time i touch his lips and he gives me a small kiss back. A smile spreads across my lips.

   "Why don't we research these up in my room?" (So my dad wont find out you sick minded people.) He nodded and puts them in his pockets. We walked up the steps. I saw my father in dark fur and practically spilling out of the small chair. (Hes not fat just big.) He saw me messing with my belt.

   "You can go up stairs but don't tell me if you're going to-" I cut him off.

   "Ew!!! Dad!! No! i was just tightening my belt!" I said turning ten shades of red, walking up stairs. He laughed and said nothing.

   We entered my room and he flopped onto my bed, "Ok so what do we have?" He asked and pulled a small round silver owl earring. We looked at it in silence. "What does it mean?" He said pulling out a slip of paper.

  "An owl stands for wisdom and knowledge." I looked at this small paper that held the exact image and five or six key words next to it. I saw two words were knowledge and owl.

  "How did you know that?" I shrugged. He shook his head and pulled out another owl, this one was a pendant of a Great Horned Owl. He spotted the picture quickly. Then flipped the paper and the bottom of the picture was in the middle of the paper. "What the heck?"

  I looked at him looking at the paper and thought, "What does all this mean."

© 2011 DontBlink158


Author's Note

DontBlink158
Ignore grammar and spelling. I have weird dreams don't I? Do you guys think this would be a good story idea? I think 'we' are shape shifters and Im a wolf, but its just a feeling that i got. So what do you think??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it would make a terrific story. So many directions you can take this. Frued would have interperted this as a sexual awakening dream. The referances to the father and the daughter thghtening her belt, the self image as a shapechanging wolf, sexual maturaty the power of the beast and all that. The owl, being imagined as wisdom and knowledge, the flip side of sex. on one hand the uncontroled beast on the other the growth and wisdom that can only come with maturity. Sorry to go all psyco babble on you. Dreams bring it out in me.


Posted 12 Years Ago


nope i dont, maybe like hes part of a group that tries to kill the shape shifters but i dont know

Posted 12 Years Ago


i've had way weirder dreams some of them are great and some of them are gross but yeah this would be a good story idea, but do u know why your boyfriend was trying to kill you?

Posted 12 Years Ago


no im saying he is my boyfriend and my best friend as well. I will add the pic right after this.
No sharon osbourne is not that strange i have had stranger.


Posted 12 Years Ago


yea i think this would b a really good story idea. u do have strange dreams btt not as starnge as kaitlyn. she dreamed about sharon osbourne. yea..... starnge right???
let me just ask..... since when do u dream bout having a boyfriend???? and is he the guy who looks like huck. and who is this best friend??????
srry if im asking a ton of questions i was just curious (like i always am)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
5 Reviews
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011

Author

DontBlink158
DontBlink158

In the TARDIS!, PA



About
Hey I'm a girl, lets get that straight. Im extreamly wierd (ask any of my friends i have issues). Oh yeah, im a age between 10 and 25. What ever you guess you are wrong. I love to write, i have finish.. more..

Writing