“Dear God, I nearly couldn’t get out of bed today.”
“It’s OK my child, I’m going to help you through the day.”
“Dear God, I’m scared to face the world by myself.”
“My child, I am with you, you my love will engulf.”
“Dear God, what if I fail then what do I do?”
“My child, I am calling you to trust me. Will you?”

“Dear God, I fell again today but you were there to catch me.”
“Child of mine I’m proud of you, your perfection is all I see.”
“Dear God, I love you so much but I hate it when I fail.”
“Your sins are forgiven and forgotten by the scars of whip and nail.”
“Dear God, promise you won’t leave me like so many have before.”
“My child my love is unfailing, I promise to be with you forever more.”

I fall down to my knees, hands tied but I know yours never are,
I will praise you through the storm; I know my needs you will grant.
I’m giving up everything for you God because you mean so much more,
I will fear no evil for nothing can stand against the one I bow before.

God’s love and power consumes me, breaking my every chain,
God’s grace and faithfulness wash away my fears and pain.
God in my darkest hour you are worthy of all praise,
God in my greatest moments, it’s your name that I will raise.

Do you ever wake up in the morning and just wish you could go back to sleep and not face the day? Maybe you suffer from depression or you have a difficult situation to face and you just don’t have the strength for today. What if I told you that it’s OK to not have the strength? You don’t need your own strength it will fail you. Nevertheless, you do have something much more reliable!
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am the Lord your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
How do you get through this? You focus on God. Remember He is your God. He will strengthen you and get you through the day. Just keep your eyes on Jesus.
Life can seem scary. I know it wasn’t too long ago when I would feel overwhelmed by the unknown future and this scary thing called life. It was a struggle for me, and what helped me find peace was realizing that God has good things in store for me. Yes, bad things happen in life, but God loves me and He will be with me. God will never ever leave you!
Helen Fagan says, “God’s plans for my future are far greater than my fears.”
It’s easy to be anxious about the unknown until you realize you have a powerful, mighty God on your side! You have nothing to fear!
“I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” Hebrews 13:5
“‘For I know the plans I have for you’, declares the Lord. ‘Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11
God knew you would fail even before He made you and He still chose to make you and love you. Failure is not the end of everything; failure is the end of the wrong attempt at something.  
Just trust God, get your eyes off of yourself, and focus on His grace.
“And I am convinced that nothing can separate us from Gods love.” Romans 8:38
Have you ever watched a toddler learning to walk? How when they fall down the parents never get angry or shout at them, instead they encourage them to keep trying and still love them the same. It is the exact same situation with us and God. Yes, we will fail, but God does not punish us! He knows love is more powerful than punishment; He picks you up and lets you try again. To Him you are perfect, flaws and all.
“The LORD! The LORD! A God who is compassionate and merciful, very patient, full of great loyalty and faithfulness.” Exodus 34:6
Guilt is a tool of the devil. Nowhere in the Bible does it say you must live in guilt or carry on feeling bad when you sin. When you are convicted of sin, you repent straight away and move on. You cannot afford to hate yourself, that’s what satan wants because he knows that will leave you powerless. Guilt will prevent you from feeling Gods love. Let it go. Stop remembering what God has forgotten. The cross was enough!
“Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin.” Psalm 51:2
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” John 1:9
Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom to realize that Jesus is the rock on which we stand. It brings us to a place where we realize that we can’t do this alone; we need to rely on God. Complete dependence on Him. When we stop trying so hard, God can take over. He’s a gentleman and won’t force Himself on us.
Stop looking at the waves around you; stop looking at how big and scary the giants are. Remember the fact that God breathed the heavens and stars into being (Psalm 33:6), and that was just His breath! Don’t forget how powerful your God is. You have nothing to worry about.
God will provide for all your needs. Stop worrying about what you need and focus on God. The only thing worrying prevents is your happiness.
“MY God will supply all your needs according to his riches in the glory by Jesus Christ.” Philippians 4:19.
Satan likes to look all scary and powerful, but really he isn’t.
“And having disarmed the powers and authorities (spiritual powers and spiritual authorities), he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.” Colossians 2:15
He knows he has lost, Jesus won on the cross, and it’s done. However, the devil will still try, you just need to stand on the truth that he is defeated and God who is in you is stronger than him! (1 John 4:4)
You have nothing to fear. Nothing will harm you. (Luke 10:19)
There is immense power in God, you are safe and secure in His arms. His love will restore you and His joy will sustain you. No matter how hard things get focus on that fact that Jesus is with you and He does love you, then you will realize that even though it is hard, He will rescue us and He will lift us up to a place so beautiful all the pain will melt away. Keep positive and keep believing that God will come through for you. Until then, rest in Him. Trust Him to carry you through.
“We were crushed and overwhelmed beyond our ability to endure, and we thought we would never life through it. In fact, we expected to die. But as a result, we stopped relying on ourselves and learned to rely only on God, who raises the dead. And he did rescue us from mortal danger, and he will rescue us again. we have placed our confidence in him and he will continue to rescue us.” 2 Corinthians 1:8-10
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hears and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7