Yeah

Yeah

A by Sheba

Man I just can't get over how dumb people can be at times. So there I was in the line at WellsFargo and theres this lady behind me (A kinda heavyer set lady and she lets out this huge fart and I swear the whole building could here this well there was this lil suzy high schooler right behind the bigger lady and she says outloud so everyone could here it (Yuck thats gross only fat people fart) and you could tell that the bigger lady wanted to cry. So me with my big mouth says (Hey fat people are not the only people that fart, I am skinny and farted in the car on the way over here. But just so you know when bigger people fart its just a natural reaction when stupid dumb b*****s are behind them) and she got all mad and stormed out of WellsFargo... Oops I was going for a remark to what I said but no I got nothing...

            I was 16 years old and I knew this girl who was 9 months pregnent and this other girl wanted to beat her up... What the f**k? What kind of person goes around beating up pregnent people is beyond me... So I told my friend to go in the house and I waited for the stupid unsuspection b***h to get there.. And well it turns out the girl was a girl who hated me already because we worked together and she had just got her tits done and huged me and I was owieeeee, please no more of that cuz her rock tits stabbed me man. and she got all butt hurt and said I couldn't talk to her boyfriend anymore yeah I have no idea.... Well anyways she gets there and she starts screaming Sheba you better get out of my way my boyfriend is from Comton (What the hell why do you always have to bring your boyfriend in to this) So I just pushed her back a lil and she was so piss ant drunk that she fell down (Yeah I would have to be waited to beat up a pregnent person too) So she leaves all pissed off like.... stupid dumb cow??????????

                And so STOP BEING RETARDS A******S:P

© 2009 Sheba


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Man (comma) I just can't get over how dumb people can be at times. So there I was in the ( the is an unnecessary word) line at WellsFargo and theres (there's or there is) this lady behind me (A (a) kinda (kind of) heavyer (heavier) set lady and she lets out this huge fart and I swear the whole building could here (hear) this (comma or period) well (comma) there was this lil (little) suzy high schooler right behind the bigger lady and she says outloud (aloud) so everyone could here (hear) it (quotation marks instead of brackets:) (Yuck thats gross only fat people fart) and you could tell that the bigger lady wanted to cry. So me with my big mouth says (quotation marks instead of brackets:) (Hey fat people are not the only people that fart, I am skinny and farted in the car on the way over here. But just so you know when bigger people fart its just a natural reaction when stupid (comma) dumb b*****s are behind them) and she got all mad and stormed out of WellsFargo... Oops (period, exclamation mark, or comma) I was going for a remark to what I said but no I got nothing...
I was 16 years old and I knew this girl who was 9 months pregnent (pregnant) and this other girl wanted to beat her up... What the f**k? What kind of person goes around beating up pregnent (pregnant) people is beyond me... So I told my friend to go in the house and I waited for the stupid unsuspection (unsuspecting?) b***h to get there.. And well it turns out the girl was a girl who hated me already because we worked together and she had just got her tits done and huged (hugged) me and I was (like?) (quotation marks) owieeeee, please no more of that (quotation marks) cuz (because or 'cause) her rock tits stabbed me (comma) man. (Sentences start with a capital letter) and she got all butt hurt and said I couldn't talk to her boyfriend anymore (brackets would have worked for the next part) yeah (comma) I have no idea.... Well (comma) anyways (anyway) (comma) she gets there and she starts screaming (quotation marks for the next part) Sheba you better get out of my way my boyfriend is from Comton (What the hell why do you always have to bring your boyfriend in to this) (period) So I just pushed her back a lil (little) and she was so piss (what?) ant (and) drunk that she fell down (Yeah I would have to be waited (wasted?) to beat up a pregnent (pregnant) person too) So she leaves all pissed off like.... stupid dumb cow??????????

Please consider these suggestions I made. I won't be giving you a rating.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
1 Review
Added on January 11, 2009

Author

Sheba
Sheba

Elko, NV



About
Well I am 23 years old, I love to write about everything and nothing, I love poetry but all my poems have been coming out dark lately (So enjoy) I figure I just have ups and downs in my life so thats .. more..

Writing
Generals Generals

A Poem by Sheba


kk kk

A by Sheba