Wasted paper and sky scrapers

Wasted paper and sky scrapers

A Poem by Brandon

Space a place where people race to embrace at all stakes.disaster strikes any time so decline at all costs to believe everything is always fine.toast to life the good and the strife,love your wife and a back with no knife.drip drop drip drop,tears fall never seeming to stop,laugh and sing,jump and dance,spin to a song deep in a trance,smile in pain to happiness neverending.would you not cry if you could fly and say goodbye to all the painful lies?Try,my my my!A happy soul grows while bowls collect tears from the angels whom you love and know.Past, at last i cast a dream of my childhood at last,no pain,shame,or wicked thoughts to claim,only a seeking mind that never could decline the invitation of stepping through the door of time,still iim there iin the chair dreaming of today remembering yesterday fortold today and all of my dispair,and yesterday's joy.Here is the day when i decided to stay,ill never delay a thought of yesterday unless today im stuck in a magnificent daze of yesterday's craze,it is all black and white with a "touch of grey".

© 2013 Brandon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks Sami, I enjoy all feedback, especially positive!

Posted 10 Years Ago


A very interesting poem. Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013

Author

Brandon
Brandon

Lake Geneva, WI



Writing
Lost Lost

A Poem by Brandon


chilled chilled

A Poem by Brandon