Meeting A Bully From Junior High

Meeting A Bully From Junior High

A Story by TPK Stories
"

I was on a date with a new guy at restaurant one night when I suddenly ran into Sally, the girl who used to bully me in junior high. I remember her calling me "Chewie" cause I used to chew on my hair.

"
(This story is based on real-life events.)


I was on a date with a new guy at restaurant one night when I suddenly ran into Sally, the girl who used to bully me in junior high. I remember her calling me "Chewie" cause I used to chew on my hair. I don't really know why I did such a disgusting act, I just did it; maybe because it was so long, I could easily do it. (Now days, I have learned to stop that disgusting habit, even when I still have the long hair.)

I remember one episode so horrendous that got so out of hand, Sally said she was going to beat me up the next day. I was so scared, I walked home from school, which took me over two hours to do and when I finally got home, mother was worried, but relaxed when I told why I walked home.

Well, back to the restaurant; Sally seemed to remember who I was, and smugly called me "Chewie" in front of my date. Then she sat down right at my table and preceded to tell my date all the disgusting things I used to do back in junior high. No longer the awkward scared little girl I was in junior high, I calmly told Sally to butt out and leave me alone. I told her that her games couldn't hurt me anymore. She seemed miffed and got up and left, and I never heard from her again. My date said he was really proud of me for standing up to her after all these years.

© 2011 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good one..!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011

Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories