The Wishing Well

The Wishing Well

A Story by SkY_BLuE
"

What would you wish for the one you love?

"
"Make a wish." Marie said. For some reason she's always there for me after that rejection that happened a few weeks ago. She knows about how much I love Arya and she also knows about the devastation I felt when Arya said no.
"Sure," I said jokingly. I know she was kidding but i did it anyway. Maybe it would make me feel better.
I closed my eyes, made a wish, threw the coin into the well, then smiled.
Marie probably noticed the sadness I was hiding in my smile. She couldn't handle it.
Marie stood beside me in front of the well looked at my eyes and said " You wished for her to come back? You know, she won't come back for you. She does not love you, Aiden. You know this. Stop trying to believe that she will."
"I didn't" I replied. "It's selfish of me to control her feelings and actions. I love Arya with all my heart, but I don't want to alter who she is."
"Then, what did you wish for?"
"I wish she could find the true love she is looking for."

© 2017 SkY_BLuE


Author's Note

SkY_BLuE
I hope you guys like it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on February 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 27, 2017
Tags: Romance, Fiction, Sad, love

Author

SkY_BLuE
SkY_BLuE

Fontana, CA



About
Fictional stories for nonfictional hearts more..

Writing
Afterlife Afterlife

A Story by SkY_BLuE