I'm Owned By a Dog

I'm Owned By a Dog

A Story by Steely
"

A true short story based on me- and the dog that owns me.

"

I am owned by a dog. I'm serious. Officially. She sat on my lap and that was that.

It's not even a big dog. She's just a tiny white jack russel with long, soft fur and a tail as long as a pencil (well, it's mostly hair) and big brown eyes. Her name is Sammy, and she's not even mine. But she owns me.

Here's the deal.

I was babysitting my little brother and his friend, who was sleeping over. I had just given the family dog, Kcasey, and my sister's dog, Sammy, a treat. They both loved the colorful bone-shaped Milk Bone ones. Afterwards, my parents arrived home and I sat patiently explaining the details of the boys' countless arguments and stubborn bored attempts at tiny games.

Tired, I sat down wearily on the stairs that lead to the back door from my kitchen. I called for Kcasey to come over so I could stroke her a little, but as usual, stubborn little Sammy got jealous. She came bounding towards me and leaped from the top of the stairs on to my lap. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, she sat down in an attempt to claim me and looked proudly at me as if her own mind had generated me in to being.

I groaned playfully.

Sammy blinked and, wagging her tail, started to cover my face in licks.

Soon, I smelled like dog slobber and licking my lips meant the taste of both dog fur and... soap. Yeah, her tongue tastes like soap.

And that is the story of the dog that owns me.

© 2009 Steely


Author's Note

Steely
This is a true story xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, that was so cute.
[:

"Sammy blinked and, wagging her tail, started to cover my face in licks."
That made me giggle. ^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2009
Last Updated on July 29, 2009

Author

Steely
Steely

Ontario, Canada



About
Hola! I'm Nicole, but you can call me Steely or really anything you like. I am a young author at age 11 and haven't published a book yet, but I'm mature and old enough to write good stories and It'.. more..

Writing
Friend Friend

A Poem by Steely


Hoofbeats Hoofbeats

A Book by Steely


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Steely