Make Variety of Chic and Handy Crafts with Natural Feathers

Make Variety of Chic and Handy Crafts with Natural Feathers

A Story by Steve Thomas
"

If you want to buy Turkey and Biot feathers to make handy and trendy craft items, Feather Treasures is one of the quality-leading retail suppliers.

"
Crafts are very popular items for decoration purpose, be it home decoration or the decoration of any hotel or resort. When it comes to home decoration, people love to decorate their home with beautiful and creatively-designed craft items, be it handmade or machine-made. Usually, glass, wood, different types of fabric, paper, clay, plastic and other materials are used to make fine-looking decorative craft items. Craft items made with wood and fabric are used to give traditional look to the home interior; while, glass made craft items add stylish look to your home interior. Apart from these usual materials, craft items are now made with natural feathers to add uniqueness and exquisiteness to the decoration. Using natural bird plumes, you can make variety of decorative craft items to make your home look good in every manner. Plumes that are widely used for making craft items are �" 

• Ostrich
• Peacock
• Turkey
• Pheasant
• Biot
• Cocktail

The ready availability of these plumes in varied sizes and colors makes it convenient to create unique and fascinating craft items. Another good thing is that you can easily dye, wash, mold, stitch, trim down, hand sew or wrap around these plumes to give any shape to the craft item. From the above stated plumes, craft items made with Turkey and Biot plumes look very fascinating and different.

Turkey feathers are big and colorful in nature, and of three types-

• Turkey rounds: These are 10-12 inches in size and are popularly used to make costumes and craft items.
• Turkey Marabou: These plumes are white in color, soft in nature and are used for decoration and to make craft items, fly tying, puppets, theatre costumes, handbags and millinery applications.  
• Turkey Plumage: These are widely used for making variety of craft items.

Apart from craft items, Turkey plumes are used to make fly fishing ties, tribal ceremonial dresses, feather dusters, handheld fans, carnival costumes and boas. They are also stuffed into pillows or comforters for soft and cozy feel. Biot feathers are usually used to make fly fishing ties to easily capture fishes, as these fly ties look like real insects. These quills are long and thin in nature, and are also used to make fashion accessories, jewelries, masks and millinery items. 

If you want to buy Turkey and Biot feathers to make handy and trendy craft items, Feather Treasures is one of the quality-leading retail suppliers. Besides these, you will also find variety of other feathers on the site in different colors and sizes. 

© 2015 Steve Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on January 21, 2015
Last Updated on January 21, 2015
Tags: biot feathers, turkey feathers