Celebrate Carnivals in Stylish Manner with Feather Headdresses and Costumes

Celebrate Carnivals in Stylish Manner with Feather Headdresses and Costumes

A Story by Steve Thomas
"

To make fashionable and elaborated headdresses, costumes, and other things, you can buy natural and quality Ostrich feathers wholesale from Schuman Feathers.

"
Carnival season is up again with most of the world renowned and big carnivals approaching now. The first in the list is Venice Carnival and it continues with Rio carnival, Mardi Gras, Carnaval de Oruro (Bolivia), Carnaval in Salvador, Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, to name a few. Each of these carnivals is celebrated with dance, music and street parades by large number of people in elaborated and eye-catchy costumes. Moreover, these carnivals are famous in the world because of their own specialties and reasons. Like, Venice Carnival is famous for its distinct and beautiful masks; Mardi Gras is famous for stylish costumes and masks; Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is popular for fancy dresses, street parade and dance party; Rio Carnival is famed for Samba dance, music and street parades with huge amount of people, and Carnaval in Salvador is famed for different rhythms and magnificent performances by numerous music groups. 

In almost all of these carnivals, costumes, masks and headdresses are made and decorated with natural feathers, making them the center of attraction of the carnival celebration. Costumes and headdresses made with natural plumes not only look gorgeous, but also they add color, grace and magnificence to the festive celebration. Another advantage of using natural quills for making carnival accessories is that they uplift the mood and excitement of the celebration and allure people from around the world to take part in the festivity. 

Use of Ostrich Feathers 

Wide variety of plumes is used to make costumes and headdresses of different types and styles. Some of the popularly used plumes are �" Ostrich, Pheasant, Peacock, Cocktail and Turkey. Out of these quills, costumes and headdresses made with Ostrich quills (using different varieties and sizes of quills i.e. Nandu, Spades, Plumes and Drabs) look fantabulous, and give soft and shiny feel. Using these quills, you can make big as well as small headdresses in different shades. Even, you can use other things like beads, stones and flowers to adorn these feather made headdresses. Similarly, you can make modish and alluring costumes of different types and colors, using these ostrich quills. Besides costumes and headdresses, you can use Ostrich quills to make wedding dresses, centerpieces, craft and millinery items, feather dusters, fashion accessories, bouquets and more. 

To make fashionable and elaborated headdresses, costumes, and other things, you can buy natural and quality Ostrich feathers wholesale from Schuman Feathers. We offer these feathers in different sizes and colors. Apart from this, we also offer Pheasant, Peacock, Saddle, Hackle, Nagorie and Cocktail feathers for sale in bulk. 

© 2015 Steve Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015
Tags: ostrich feathers wholesale