My Enamored Heart

My Enamored Heart

A Story by Stone Fox
"

The night before i moved.

"

I was going to tell you in bed while I laid in your arms. I had decided it was time weeks ago and now I was just waiting for the perfect moment. 

My fingers were gliding over your naked flesh in vertical strokes gently tickling you and causing goosebumps. 

Both of us were blissfully happy not moving from the afterglow of earth shattering passion.

You mindlessly twirled my hair between your fingers while we both gradually collected our bearings. I closed my eyes trying to memorize the way you smelled hoping it would linger..

You grazed my stomach with your other hand and I was suddenly overtaken with a gnawing hunger for more than just the touch of your fingers.

My body felt alive with vibrations and i could feel it start to hum with anticipation for what might possibly happen next.

No words were exchanged but you were aware of my every breath and could sense my immediate need.

You swiftly overcame my fatigue, my body, and my mind with static lips that sent tiny shivers deep within my bones.  

I desperately clung to you like a co-dependent fiend trying to get her next fix.

You are by far my favorite narcotic to lose self respect over.

I was hooked and alarmingly addicted. Endlessly obsessing and craving you more than ever.

Your touches started to become more intimate with a desire that matched my own.

Thoughts that had been swimming around in my head were halted to an abrupt stillness. All i could focus on was your tantalizing lips and demanding hands. Exploring all of me like it would be the last time.

You are so skillfully irresistible and I was in no position to put up any kind of fight.

I decided this was not the time or moment to confess to you my enamored heart; Not when you have so effortlessly possessed my form.



© 2014 Stone Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the night before you moved??? so are you working on the next chapter?? :)
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Stone Fox

9 Years Ago

No i am not, This is actually about the same guy from "Forfiet" and this was our farewell night. I h.. read more
Einstein Noodle

9 Years Ago

the two of your works in concert really amplify the addiction and afterglow of remorse and a bit of .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014
Tags: heart, love, personal, goodbyes, poems

Author

Stone Fox
Stone Fox

Dallas, TX



About
A painter of words and collector of the rarest moments. more..

Writing
ALWAYS ALWAYS

A Poem by Stone Fox


Paranioa Paranioa

A Poem by Stone Fox