Who is it?

Who is it?

A Story by StormyDixie

     "It is the first day of November and so, today, someone most die." This is thelast thing Mr. Jake Whensworth thought of before retreating to work. Jake Whensworth is an average man, about 6 feet tall, skinny, but not too skinny, and with short, dirty blonde hair. He has no wife or children, he lives in a one story appartment with all his basic needs.

 

     Mr. Whensworth strolls out the door in his long black coat, dress shirt and pants, sleek black shoes, and a small briefcase. "Morning Mr. Whensworth." Steve, his ussual cab driver, says. As they creep up to the main bank of New York City, Jake gives Steve his usual pay. Everything goes well at the bank, so Mr. Whensworth decides to walk home. He walks through alleys, while the shadows eat the light hitting the ground.

 

     Mr. Whensworth is grabbed and dragged into a tall, run-down building. A figure emerges from the evil shadows. It laughs a devilish laugh, grabs Jake Whensworth's neck, and chokes him.

 

     Jake attempts to pry the snakes off him. "This man's going to kill me!" Jake's mind screams. The man lets go, only to punch Jake in the face once, twice, three times. Jake is left there, on the ground, as the mysterious man runs away.

 

     Jake Whensworth dies a slow, painful death. He is never found, only by the spirits who come to take him away.

© 2015 StormyDixie


Author's Note

StormyDixie
what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2015

Author

StormyDixie
StormyDixie

About
Intrest:: -Horseback Riding -creative writing Current book:: * Current poem:: ** more..

Writing
My Love My Love

A Poem by StormyDixie