Yet We dream

Yet We dream

A Story by stych


You ask me if i want to go back in time, and without hesitation i tell you i do. Because that is the truth i want to go back in time and see for myself if it would have all worked out. You tell me it would have worked out and the only reason it didn't in the the first place was because of wrong timing. I want to believe you but deep down i know we wouldn't have lasted and we wouldn't be in each others lives now. 

You tell me please just let's go back but what do you mean by that? you tell me that you want hug me so tight and hold me, kiss me on the forehead and whisper in my ear that everything will be alright. You say let's just go back once more. Does that mean you want to live in the moment and do all of these things now. Because honestly i don't think i will stop you if you do. I would give myself to you willingly because that's how weak i am. When it comes to you i cannot say the word NO. Around you i cannot seem to know what's right from wrong. That's the kind of power you have over me even after all these years. I still cannot say No to you. And i know you won't hesitate to ask from me either. And that's what frightens me because i know will do something that i would regret later on. Because i would never reject you even if my brain says to because i honestly love you and i know you do too.

We may not be together but i keep asking myself why we always go in circles and come to the same point of imagining a life we could have shared, all the things we could have done. Somehow we always come to that place of imagining a life in each others arms even though we know that so many things have changed from the possibility of that ever happening. 
Yet we dream

© 2018 stych


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 22, 2018
Last Updated on May 22, 2018

Author

stych
stych

About
Amateur more..

Writing
The maybe ex... The maybe ex...

A Story by stych


One sided. One sided.

A Story by stych