Part 2

Part 2

A Story by misunconditional
"

He Asked If It's LUST I Feel?

"
Well Lust Is 1: A strong sexual desire. 2: A passionate desire for.
Now the question is, do I feel this way about him? Yes, I do but it's backed up with an even stronger feeling, LOVE.
I have that deep affection and fondness for and about him. I take delight in and with him. I admire the man he so desperately wants to be. I cherish him greatly.
Every part of me longs for every part of him. Longing to be near him, longing to stair in his eyes. Longing to fill his hand against my cheek, longing to fill his lips on mine. To be able to smell him and here his voice.
I yearn for him, Ache for him, He's what I crave! To be held in his arms, (I crave it!) To be able to enjoy his laughter, (I crave it!) To hold his hand as we walk side by side, (I crave it!)
To be able to reach out and grab a hold of him, Yes, (I crave it!)
I crave, want and desire so much more from him other than SEX!
My feelings for him are NOT SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS,
I am complete with him, I am able to; give of myself, take delight in, embrace, cherish, enjoy, cuddle, caress, go fast or slow, appreciate, care for, get a kick out of, take pleasure in and Hold Dear FOREVER.

My Feelings For Him Run Deep, It's far more than mere LUST,
It's something rare but real, It's that's feeling of
                                                UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.


                                                                                       

© 2011 misunconditional


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on November 9, 2011

Author

misunconditional
misunconditional

Las Vegas, NV



About
My passion has always been the art of writing. I've been doing so sense I was a little girl. It was for the most part my only way of escape. What I hope to achieve in the near future is my work being .. more..

Writing