That Picture

That Picture

A Poem by stars are far

It was very true, One year ago

My heart beat so fast and my soul wander in this big world

Asking for nothing but him being around

And to have him always by my side,

As his hands touched mine 

My everything trembled and fell in one hand

Everything was dipped in his sweetness...
That one picture was what's left

It held every feeling in it,

With our fingers kissing, everything was ....true...

Oh darling, where are you now?

That one picture that held our love

It was one of the two pictures that kissed us 

Together we were once 

And everything what’s left is our memories and two pictures...

That will always be our truth

And our eternal love and beauty ...


For everything we had, I will always love you my baby 


 

"For I read once that, love is when you get attached to dates, days, pictures, places, perfumes.... because it will always remind you with the person you love and that exact person you will always love, no matter how much you tried to forget ... You will always remember”



© 2014 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
not that good..but hope you like
its the picture was taken 1 year ago.. 17-12-2013 :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The picture en-tales the strength of the poem. A very sweet poem profound with love.
Again an emotional sensitive piece of affectionate words.

always a sentiment takes over reading your work.
Love it. :)
Regards:
KD "Myself"

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very sweet reminder that a lot of loves we once felt linger on in our memory, even if we don't let it cross our minds all the time (or try not to). I can relate to this, from a love a long time ago that I still think about today. :) Very well done!

Also, don't say that your work isn't good! We as writers are all good at what we do, no matter what we write or how we write it! This was a great poem and you're an amazing writer! :)

-Mila

Posted 9 Years Ago


stars are far

9 Years Ago

thank you so much for you encorgement and your time :)
its true Suhad, we do always remember and some loves still linger even after many, many years, believe me i have done just that, thank you for this poem and the memories it can bring back to us :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


my soul wandered (not wander) in this big world
That one picture was what was( not what's) left OR that One picture is what's left..
It held every feeling in itself (not it)

BUT it really seems you are in love, honey :)
And what you wrote, is not just imagination..

Posted 9 Years Ago


May I say this again ; forget this guy !...you are a fine writer, clever and sensitive, I bet there are loads of respectable young men in Lebanon who would be delighted to meet you !

Posted 9 Years Ago


you painted a vivid picture here

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is a nice picture in words nicely portrayed...I love this picture. So lovely you expressed the touch of fingers so nicely to feel tge sensation of deep love...Thanks sharing so lovely a poem...

Posted 9 Years Ago


:( yes..... U r attached...... Compltly....... I appreciate 👏 👏 👏

Posted 9 Years Ago


stars are far

9 Years Ago

No attached..just memories
haffiz sm

9 Years Ago

I meants to say at tht tym u were attched compltly as a sign of true love as per u read once
"The sculptor Auguste Rodin considered the hand to be the proof of the "divine creative force". He paid homage to this idea in his sculpture "The Cathedral", representing two hands facing each other, creating the shape of a vaulted arch. The hand is the organ devoted to prehension and touch. Touch can be sensed all over the body, but the real tact is concentrated in the hand and fingers, which move over an object to determine its volume, temperature, and nature." from skinscience.com :)
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Aww this is so sweet, very vulnerable and close to your heart my friend! :D

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Song A Song

A Poem by stars are far