Men Tears

Men Tears

A Poem by stars are far

Men Tears

 

I always see

In my dreams and day ones

That boys hurt and move on

They just kill your heart

And destroy your life

Forever and they don't mind ...

 

But you were different

You kissed my heart

And hugged it a lot

But i told you go away boy

Because of a lie .

 

But for the first time

I knew that boys or men

Which you belong to.

You changed my thoughts

To say that

"Men Really Cry "

© 2011 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
I Dont think that men would cry cause i think that NOT all of them feel ...But i think that some would for a girl =/

Hope you like it :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

To tell the truth, I feel men are more emotionally vulnerable...well thats my point f view...however coming back to the poem, a man cries for that one lady whom he really cares for! it would require the greatest emotion to make a man show n shed tears...wonderful write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I don't think it's a matter of men lacking emotions. If anything, they're conditioned to expressing it in different ways. While women are seen as emotional and their outward expression of emotion is seen as acceptable, for men, they're taught to keep face in emotional situations because manly men are supposed to be strong and emotions are seen as a sign of weakness. To say that they don't feel is rather unfair, especially when a man who does show emotions has his masculinity questioned. No, they don't cry because they're taught that's "weak," but they do still care. Of course, there are exceptions to that rule, but those are fewer.

Posted 10 Years Ago


stars are far

10 Years Ago

i never knew a man who feel or actuly admit his feelings.. but thanks for your opinion :)
I must confess that I don't care for the idea of men crying. I'm a bit old-fashioned. I look to them for strength in situations, not tears.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this was very good work, really interesting indeed. i admit i do cry sometimes, but that's because i always thought i was more sensitive as compared to other people, men and women included.
this was a whole new perspective on how genders "should" behave, nice work. this was great, keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...great work..!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A lot of me/boys try not to show their real emotions. I guess they feel like if they did it would threaten their manhood or something. But I think everyone should express their emotions... I guess thats easier said then done. Anyway this poem is great! Beautiful job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Have met a few criers in my day..But that's been over huge things...deaths.. uncertain futures...things of that nature. I think you expressed very well your obvious double take type look back, that a man is capable, boys are vulnerable, and feelings hurt on both sides do matter. (Usually it seems as though only females get the short end) I like that look back and realization you shared. Takes a big person to admit to something they believed right to turn the other way. You wrote that and had me pulled in till the end line. Well done :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


so true, Some men may put up the manly act but thats just it an act... There are men out there who would cry, but not over a girl but over what they have lost the romance that is no longer theres (: nice job (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

men are naturally different than women, but both have tears!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"A real man cries."
Though it isn't obvious when they're having some pain in their hearts...
If you'll look closely, you will definitely see...
Amazing work...Like this piece...
:)))

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Yep. Men cry, men feel but some of them do it behind closed doors and often clutching a bottle of booze and having an indepth conversation with it. I cried when my dogs died. Beyond that, no. Society does not consider it acceptable. But I've known fella's to cry over women. You're bang on there. At the end of the day, it depends on the fella.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9062 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 26, 2011
Last Updated on November 26, 2011

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..