he called my name

he called my name

A Story by suhaniizz
"

this moment is really special to me as it carries me back to that day he called my name,after so many days of ignoring me and my feelings

"

I knew it was his voice, but was he really calling my name? Yes, he is! He called me two times by shouting my name. I was sitting in the class alone, cause my best friend was absent. in his first call. When I heard my name, it was like, the world stopped moving, everything was still for a moment, it's just him and me and nobody else, I was puzzled. Is it really my name and it's him Who's calling me? No way I misheard it but in his second call I was sure it was him and his voice and my name. I swear he practiced it 10 times before finally saying it. I turned back to look at him. He was bending over a little while sitting on his bench. His knees were bent, and his face was parallel to them. The position which can cause permanent damage to the backbone. His hands crossed and rested on his knees. He told me to move myself and settle on another bench. I did what he told me to without any second thought and now here I am writing this sitting in the bench he told me to sit in and now he's sitting the bench I was sitting at first. OMG! He just looked at me the amount of butterflies I am having is insane not even butterflies but Dragons I am not studying neither he is. he is Playing with his stationary; he is spinning his scale with his hands Which I find the impossible to do. I also want to learn to do it but Then I have look at it closely. Then it will be very awkward. So, I can't. He's moving his legs to and fro and back and forth like dancing moves. love is Amazing, isn't it? I tried to write today in morning but was not able to. But this moment I wrote almost 2 pages in notebook with my handwriting described as “dirty” by most of the people, why always the beautiful moments like this one for which we have been waiting for so long passes so fast in a blink of an eye  I don't want to end this, but the teacher is so close to me, and I hadn't returned the single word, But I will end this with a quote.  

“People try to figure out his perfections  

And 

 I'm in love with his imperfections” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2024 suhaniizz


Author's Note

suhaniizz
my grammar and the usage of Punctuation marks are insane here because I adapted this directly from my diary its really informal please ignore it, this moment was really special for me .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on January 20, 2024
Last Updated on January 20, 2024

Author

suhaniizz
suhaniizz

delhi, India



About
trying to change the world by my little words more..

Writing