Benefits of Diabetes Medicines in Ayurveda

Benefits of Diabetes Medicines in Ayurveda

A Story by Suman Shekhar
"

Diabetes is considered to be a metabolic disorder of the body in which the body stops to utilize the glucose in the body.

"
Diabetes is considered to be a metabolic disorder of the body in which the body stops to utilize the glucose in the body. A hormone named insulin that is produced by the pancreas that utilizes the glucose level inside the human body to generate energy. Diabetes is also considered to be a group of metabolic diseases in which an individual does not produce sufficient amounts of insulin; or because the cells do not respond to insulin that is being produced.

There are some very good diabetes medicines in Ayurveda that help control the condition of diabetes. Identification of the symptoms of diabetes is very important these days. Some of the most common symptoms of diabetes are increased thirst, frequent urination, sudden weight loss, extreme hunger, presence of ketones in urine, blurred vision, slow healing sores, fatigue, frequent infections. When you experience any of the aforementioned symptoms, you will have to visit a doctor immediately. When you visit a doctor, he or she will run a few diagnostic tests and then ask you to do a blood test. Blood tests for diabetes are generally done before after fasting for 12 hours.

Appointments for the blood tests are generally taken in the morning because it gives an opportunity for patients to fast for the entire night. Once the blood reports confirm diabetes, the doctor will start with the medications. These medications are generally allopathic medications and they have a quick action on the diabetic condition. These medications will quickly lower the blood sugar in diabetic patients, but when they stop taking the medications, the glucose levels in the blood rise. There are ayurvedic drugs & cure for diabetes that most people are not aware of. The main reason for this is the lack of information. Diabetic people are so accustomed to allopathic mediations that they don’t look beyond them.

There are many ayurvedic medications that have proved to be very good for diabetic patients, but sadly these reports don’t surface to the media. Hence, there are many people who are not aware of the benefits of ayurvedic medications. In addition to allopathic medications, diabetic patients can also take ayurvedic medications in conjunction. Thus, one can say that ayurvedic medications can be used as supplementary medications in the treatment of diabetes. Herbal supplements have gained a lot of popularity these days because diabetic people are seeing the benefits on their health.

On the cost front, the ayurvedic medications are very cheap. In fact, you will find considerable difference in the prices of these medications on online stores. The good thing about online pharmacy stores is that you don’t need to provide a doctor’s prescription for generic ayurvedic drugs. Most ayurvedic drugs that are available in the market have detailed descriptions on them, but if you want some more information, then you can directly contact the doctor who has prescribed the medications for you. There are some online doctors who are generally fakes and you will have to be very careful before you take any advice from them.

© 2014 Suman Shekhar


Author's Note

Suman Shekhar
Please ignore grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on July 16, 2014
Tags: ayurvedic, cure, diabetes, medicines, ayurveda

Author

Suman Shekhar
Suman Shekhar

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Hi, this is Suman Shekhar specialist in Internet Marketing Field also have good knowledge about Search Engine Marketing. I belong to Uttar Pradesh, India & I've done MCA from UPTU. more..

Writing